Chapter 34❤️‍🔥

"Look, I ain't the one that'll to hurt you again. Promise that ima show you what it is. Waitin' on you when you know that I'm ready. Just give me your heart If it's heavy, I'll make it official."

~U Already Know~

-Tink

LOST PART 3:

Omniscient

The sound of the engine was all Jah could pay attention to. He was mad, hurt and confused on how his little brother was caught up in all this bullshit.

What the fuck was he doing all the way in South Carolina in some other niggas territory? What kind of shit was he into? Most importantly, why the fuck didn't he tell him about anything?

"Jahvon, just let him speak. Don't say shit to him. Don't interrupt." Bryan said to Jah.

Everybody else were on their way to go find Devin. Jah was on his way to Akashaa and Bryan decided to tag along.

He wasn't paying attention though. He just wanted to understand when the fuck this shit happened. This is definitely not the life he wanted for his brother. He wanted him to continue going to school not get into the drug shit.

He also wanted to know why Alana and Akashaa were mixed in with the same shit. It seemed like they knew everything going on in the city but this right here was a shocker. Shit was crazy.

Jah couldn't stop his imagination from running wild. He didn't want to see Akashaa fucked up. That shit was going to hurt his soul and he honestly felt like it was his fault.

If he would've never put the blame on her and pushed her into another niggas arms, they would be laid up right now. Planning some place to travel to.

Niggas was really evil as fuck but it was okay. He was going to show niggas how evil he could be.

.
.
.

They were outside the building waiting on further instructions from Lyric. Jah was growing impatient as the seconds ticked by.

'They could be doing anything to her in there.' He thought.

He was just hoping and praying, which he found funny, that she wasn't dead. That they didn't kill his girl.

He tapped his gun on his lap and looked out the window. He got a text from Chu saying that they were clear to come through the back.

Lyric had the layout of the place. The ins and out of how they could get in and out of there quietly.

"Let's get this shit over with." He said before pulling his hood over his head.

Bryan nodded his head and got out of the car.

The walk up to the building felt like a long one. He got a strange feeling in his stomach but shrugged it off. He knew he had to prepare for whatever he was going to be faced with.

.
.
.

Jah knocked on the door and Chu opened it. He could tell that he was scared because he didn't want to look him in his face. Jah being disappointed was an understanding.