Chapter 20😶‍🌫️

"Plottin' on niggas, ima watch 'em for days. Might get a Rover but you not in my range. Nothin' have you more nervous than buyin' Cocain."
~Nobu~
-Dave East

Omniscient

Jah paced around his kitchen. He had his pistol on the kitchen counter. He had it off of safety because he was ready to kill.

'How the fuck could he let that shit slide'? he thought.

"How the fuck I let that shit slide?" He asked aloud.

He stopped pacing and stared at his refrigerator. It read that it was 2:30 in the morning.

Heat was radiating off of his body as he thought about everything that had happened in the past hour. Niggas was bold as fuck to ever play in his face like that.

She had him fucked up even more though. She came out the crib with that tight ass dress on. Showing her fucking goods to that bum ass nigga.

Letting him put his hands all over her. Caressing her ass in front of him. She knew what the fuck she was doing.

He didn't understand the game Akashaa was playing with him but he knew that she was going to hit where it fucking hurt.

Jah knew he was fucked up for the shit he pulled but he wasn't going out fucking every bitch he thought was attractive.

He picked up his gun and tapped it against his head a couple of times. Moments like this she would be here to calm me down. He laughed at that thought and put the gun back down.

He walked into the living room and sat down. He leg was bouncing. He was shaking. He had been mad like this only on one other time and vowed to himself to not get this pissed off again.

She knew what to do though. Push his fucking buttons crazy until he bugged the fucked out. What the fuck was he going to do to piss her off?

✨✨✨

Akashaa was looking at herself in the mirror. She just had the time of her life and she was feeling good. She could hear some show coming from the tv in Devins room.

She wanted tonight to be the night that they have sex. The sexual tension between them has been at its highest and I don't think they could contain it anymore.

She opened the bathroom door and turned off the light. Devin was laying in his bed in his briefs. Akashaa could see the out print of his dick and caught a chill.

Devin sat up and watched her walk towards him. He wanted to be inside her since he seen her step in the club. Her punk ass ex was pissed off and it actually amused Devin.

He was watching their every movement and he knew that he wanted to say something to them so bad.

Akashaa slowly came out of her dress and Devin watched it hit the floor. His dick jumped with excitement and all he wanted to do was touch her.

Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion for the both of them. Like a scene from a movie or some Shit. This was going to get real intimate.