Chapter 33🫀

"Same nigga that you knew way back when. You acting like it's somebody you don't know. 'Tell me how the fuck we 'posed to stay friends When you got a bunch of feelings that you don't show?"

~Trust Issues~

-Drake

LOST PART 2:

Omniscient

Ricky was in his office waiting for Dimitri to arrive. Things he felt like he had nothing to do with, he definitely did. This whole Akashaa kidnapping was rubbing him the wrong way.

He knew by now that Xavier had heard word about it and would be just as confused as anyone else.

He felt like he was shitting bricks. Sweat was pouring down his forehead and he didn't know why he was nervous to meet up with Dimitri. He should be feeling like this with Xavier.

The office door opened and Dimitri walked in with a case in one hand and a duffel bag in the other. The man behind him looked annoyed.

"What is going on?" Dimitri asked before placing his things down on the desk.

Ricky shrugged. "A whole bunch of shit. I don't think this business had anything to do with ours." He said.

"How does it not? It's interfering with our business because OUR business is being looked into by those men." The man behind him said.

"Like I said. It has nothing to do with our business. I don't know who's looking into your business but it doesn't have anything to do with me."

He laughed and shook his head. This made Dimitri put his hand up. He didn't have time to go back and forth. He opened the case and duffel bag and stepped back.

"This is the coke and Heroin we received from the Columbians. Shipment is scheduled for 10:00 in the morning. We expect our payment in full yes?" Dimitri asked.

"Why wouldn't it be in full?" Ricky asked.

"Because it wasn't in the past. We don't tolerate shit like that. Last months payment didn't come through all the way. Where's our money?" Dimitri asked before pulling out his gun.

Ricky shifted in his chair but didn't show no emotion. Some one was trying to set him up. He had been blindsided and he wasn't going for that.

"You got your money from me man. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You better ask them niggas that you surround yourself with. I don't play with money."

Ricky didn't know that Dimitri had had a sniper on the roof across the street. Ricky wasn't to keen on security obviously because he was just reckless. All Dimitri needed to do was give his man the signal and Ricky would be dead.

"You sure?" He asked him.

Ricky just stared at him. He had nothing to lie about and if this is how he would go out then so be it. He was tired of this thing called life anyway. He was tired of the run around and the games that people have been playing with him.

It could be him though. Like he lost his touch and he wasn't who he used to be. Maybe it was just too much shit for him to handle. He didn't know anymore but he knew that he was at peace with Dimitri killing him.