Chapter 10🤯

"All of my haters is crabs in a bucket. Nose in the air 'cause they fucking disgust me."
~Tina Montana~
-Megan Thee Stallion

I was in the middle of writing in my diary when I heard shit being thrown in my crib. Who the fuck was in my shit throwing shit? Grabbing my gun from my side dresser, I slowly crept down the stairs to see who was in my house. I was glad that Yani was out with her grandparents. Somebody wanted to die today.

Slowly turning the corner to the living room, I seen some big ass nigga about to hit my tv with a bat. I took my gun off of safety and shit him in his shoulder and his arm. He dropped the bag and turned around. He tried to rush towards me but I shot him again , aiming at his leg. He screamed , dropping to the ground.

"You by yourself?" I asked, walking over to him.

He just stared at me. Ooh I didn't have time for this shit.

"I'm gon' ask you again. Are you by yourself?"

I was kneeling down next to him now and he smiled.

"Akashaa right?" He asked.

"And you know me how?"

"Everybody knows you around here. Especially 'cause you killed Tank and that cat Naharie." He said before shaking his head.

"What you here for?" I asked while tapping his forehead with the gun.

"Nicardo sent me."

"Who the fuck is that and what are you hear for?" I was growing agitated.

"Looking for East. He wasn't at the hospital. He told me to finish him since the last nigga didn't get the job done and to fuck up yo shit."

I laughed. "You came to where my daughter lays her head at. Y'all niggas must not like the lives y'all live. You gon' pay and Nicardo."

He chuckled. "What you gon do? Kill me?"

I smiled and stood up. "Yes."

✨✨✨

It took King and them an hour to come to my house. I wanna know why they were looking for Jahvon and why they wanted him dead. I knew that I was gonna have to pay this Nicardo character a visit and that shit wasn't going to be pleasant.

"Damn he fucked your shit up." Ryan said walking into the house.

"You know him?" Bryan asked, following behind him with the rest of the guys.

"He didn't say his name but he work for some dude named Nicardo."

"Nicardo?" King asked looking at me.

I nodded my head and put my hair up.

"Nicardo , Nicardo?" He asked.

"I don't even know who the fuck Nicardo is." I said looking at him.

"That name don't ring bells to you? We grew up with a dude named Nicardo."

"No. It doesn't. Where is Jahvon?"

"Is he not in the hospital?" Trey asked while helping Bryan put No Name into a body bag.