Chapter 16👌🏾

"There's something between us. Certain fire in our love. It's unreleasable. Unbelievable."
~nEXt~
-Sevyn Streeter

"Akashaa you got plans tonight?" My father asked me.

Coming around the corner to the kitchen, I stopped in my tracks. I seen Jah coming in the house. What could he want?

"Yes?" I asked him.

He looked me over before greeting my father who just sat at the table looking at us weirdly.

"You forgot the elephant that Yani always sleep with." He said.

I mentally slapped my forehead. I knew I fucking forgot something. She wouldn't fall asleep if that elephant wasn't besides her.

"Damn, I'm sorry." I said before rubbing my eyes.

"You good. Ima just go upstairs Nd get it so I can get out of your way." He said before walking around me towards the stairs.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. Ok.

"Oh I don't have any plans dad."

✨✨✨

I was currently laying across Pebbles's couch not really listening to him and the guys conversation. I knew it had to do with all this crazy shit that was going on lately.

"He be around here mostly but I be seeing him on the west side. I think he got a little spot over there." Pebbles said.

"Shit is getting crazy out here. It's worse than it was yesterday." Trey said.

I scrolled down my newsfeed reacting to people's posts. People's babies were growing up so fast. That Shit was crazy.

Looking up, I could see Jah walk into the room. He sat down on the opposite side of the room. It seemed like he was trynna be as far away from me as possible. Okay then.

"He be around to much people. I think he feel like he can't be touched." Bryan said.

"Yeah that too. We gon do what we have to do at the end of the day." Pebbles said.

Everybody agreed and they loved on to a different topic. One which I wasn't apart of. I honestly didn't understand why I was here on the first place. I guess Pebbles didn't want me to be left out of the loop but shit.

✨✨✨

"Why you so quiet? You haven't even cursed Ryan out." Trey said before joining me at the table.

I shrugged. "I guess I have nothing to say."

"I know this shit between you Nd Jahvon is bugging you but let that shit be Sha. You dwelling on it is only gonna make you sad and shit. I don't like that."

"Why everybody assume I'm dwelling on the shit because I'm down?" I asked.

"Because you are. You act like we don't know. Nobody likes seeing you like this and the energy between y'all is just weird as fuck. Mad tension and shit."