Chapter 11😬

"Close both eyes to see with the other eye."

-Rumi

I was confused as fuck as to what was happening. How one minute we walk in and everyone is laughing and having a good time and then in the next, niggas is shooting? Jah sucked his teeth and grabbed his gun from the desk drawer.

"Stay here." He said.

"No. I'm coming too." The fuck.

"Bro I don't have time to argue with you. I said stay fucking here."

He slammed the door and I could hear him shooting in the hallway. He really thought that I was just going to stay up here while our friends were getting shot at? Fuck out of here. I  grabbed one of Jah's guns from his drawer and walked out of his office.

I knew it was the people that run with Nicardo and I just didn't understand how they knew he would be here. Or was it just pure luck? Either way, I knew that they were going to die and we would have to go looking for Nicardo. I was tired of this shit.

The hallway was dark and there was a lot of smoke. Coughing, I slowly moved down the hallway. I held on to the railing, trying not to fall down the stairs. That would be a dead give away.

A girl ran past me with blood dripping from her head and I honestly felt bad for her. She was just minding her business. I heard Ryan yell for Bryan and he sounded like he was in pain. Instantly my stomach turned and I knew I had to get to him. He was hurt. He had to be on the second floor.

He wasn't supposed to be involved in shit like this 'cause he always said he wanted nothing to do with it. But of course, wherever Bryan was, he wasn't too far behind. They were attached at the hip so how could he avoid this shit?

I heard him yell and I knew I was close. He was around the corner. Before I could turn the corner, I was being pulled into a room.

"Didn't I fucking tell you to stay in my office?" Jah said.

I sucked my teeth and removed his hands from around my waist.

"I told you that I was coming too. I'm not just gonna sit there while my friends are getting shot at. They wouldn't do that to me."

"Bro why the fuck you gotta be so stubborn? I ask you to do one simple thing and you can't even do that. You're getting real tiring."

I laughed. I'm getting tiring? Say that.

"Fuck you. You don't gotta worry about shit that I'm doing. I hope one of these niggas shoot you between your eyes." I said before leaving the room.

I made my way over to Ryan and he was groaning in pain.

"Aww bestie you came for me." He said while touching his heart.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. Leave it to him.

"Where are you hit?" I asked.

"My leg and my left shoulder. This shit hurt like a bitch, damn. Where everybody else at?"

"Killing. Are you gonna be good enough for me to try to get you outside?" I asked, kneeling in front of him.

"I think. You seen Bryan? I hope that nigga ain't get shot too. I don't have time to be sharing my female attention with him." He said before shaking his head.

Was he serious? "Ryan for real?"

"Im kidding. Come on help me up, you strong enough." I pushed his head and slowly helped him to his feet.

He groaned in pain and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. The shooting stopped completely and I was wondering if they killed them all. I heard Bryan do that whistle and watched as Ryan did the same.

"Come on let's get you outside."

✨✨✨

Everybody that came to the safe house on behalf of Nicardo was dead. As they should be. Realizing that his men weren't coming back to him should give him a message. We were not to be fucked with. At all. He was going to reimburse me for all of my shit and then some. Then he was going to have to die.

I got home an hour ago and all I wanted to do was sleep and forget about what happened tonight for a couple of hours. Jah walked into my room, grabbed his suitcases and started putting his clothes in them. I could give 2 fucks.

He placed his suitcases by the door and sat down on the bed.

"So how we gon do this coparenting shit?" He asked.

"I have her Monday through Thursday, you get her Friday through Sunday and then the next week you have her four days I have her three." I said while taking my clothes off.

He sat staring at me and just like before, I couldn't read him. It feels like he changed after he got it if the hospital. I wasn't fucking with the way he's been acting and if he was this mad at me because I overreacted over the fact that he fucked some random bitch then that crazy.

"You sure this is what you want?" He asked.

"Jahvon you were taking your shit and leaving right?"

"Oh so this is for real?" He asked before standing up.

"You came in here and started packing your shit. The fuck am I supposed to do , stop you?" I asked, looking at him crazy.

"And that means you meant what you said. Heard you."

He said before grabbing his suitcases and leaving out of the room. I groaned and laid down on my bed. Fuck .