Chapter 31🤝

"Why are we wasting our relationship on a relationship? Why are we rushing and forcing it? Why are we focused on things that don't even mean nothing, girl?

~My Side~

-Drake

Akashaa been rubbing me the wrong way after that conversation we had. I didn't know what was going on 'cause I haven't actually spoke to her in a minute.

King said that this shit was different and him even saying that had me concerned as fuck. I knew we wasn't right but I didn't want nothing to happen to my baby. Everybody was gon' have to die behind her. Right or not.

Crazy looked over at me and shook his head. We had this talk plenty of times cause in a way, he was going through the same shit.

We were stuck in this weird ass time of our lives. Dealing with grown ass women that we definitely didn't want to leave our asses. He was doing better than me in that department though.

I was honestly hurt that shorty actually moved on and was out here fucking on somebody. I was a dumb ass 'cause what the fuck did I expect? She always stood on her word.

Nobody waits around forever and I learned that shit.

✨✨✨

This nigga smelt like nothing but ass. I looked around his crib and shook my head. How the fuck could you live like this? Shit had my head spinning.

"Yo open the fucking window or something!" I yelled.

"This nigga got some Glade or some shit? Got damn!" Crazy yelled.

Keeno was slumped in the chair. He looked like he ain't take a shower in days. I don't understand how people were okay with coming in and out of here. Shit was disgusting.

"I found the money and the drugs under the floor bed in his room. Look he been trynna start his own shit." A young boy named Divine said.

I laughed because was this nigga serious? Stealing from me and trying to sell MY shit on the side likes it's yours? I was supposed to be okay with that? Fuck out of here.

"Go put that shit in the truck. Tell Tj to come upstairs to get the body." I said.

He nodded his head and left out the house. Crazy had his head stuck out of the window, trying to get fresh air.

I walked into the other room and seen his sons shit laying around the room. I felt for shorty but such was life. If he felt like he wanted to kill the nigga who took his fathers life, I'd be here.

In the corner of his room, there was a floorboard sticking up. I walked over to it and moved it. There was more money and drugs.

I was gonna fuck him up.

Nigga really thought that he was going to get away with that shit. These niggas really didn't value their lives. I was not to be fucked with. What did they not get about that?

"East they got him in the car. We lighting the shit up or not? Please say yes nigga cause the house fucking stinks." Crazy said.