Chapter 41🔗

"Sold a hundred pounds and gave 10 percent to the pastor . Keep goin' up the ladder , they mad , make 'em madder ."
~Major~
-Young Dolph ft Key Glock

Omniscient

Crazy watched as Jah paced back in forth in the room. He fucked up. Fucked up bad and he was trying to think how he can fix his mistake.

"Nigga sit the fuck down. You making my head hurt." He said to him.

"Whatever nigga."

"How the fuck you gon' catch who did this? I mean I don't think it's that bad."

"I'm gon kill that nigga , word. Niggas is trying to ruin my reputation. My business. I can't have that."

"Understandable. It was mad of them niggas too. Hopefully the cameras caught a face."

He shook his head and played with his phone. Crazy could see that he was in deep thought but he couldn't read his face.

They was supposed to leave this Shit smoothly. There wasn't supposed to be any interference. Of course when it came to getting shit done and over with , something was there to fuck it up.

"We gon' get this shit cleaned up East. Ain't no way around it."

"I hear you Crazy. I hear you."

.
.
.
.
.
.

The sound of bodies slapping together and slow jams playing in the background could be heard in this room shared between Crazy and his woman.

They have been both frustrated for the past couple of days and decided that sex was the answer to release the tension between them.

Which it did.

Crazy grabbed hold of her as he came. She always responded by her doing the same, releasing her juices.

"Thank you." Crazy said.

"Yeah yeah. You go first."

"I didn't tell you this cause we haven't been speaking but Nike wants to..."

"Work with you !?" She yelled.

"Yes boo. You gon let me finish?" He asked, laughing.

"Sorry. That's so fucking good. I'm proud of you."

" 'Preciate it. Jahvon showed them my shits and next thing I know they wanna meet me. I think niggas scared of him in there. They don't ever tell his ass no."

"Shit our soul food went missing because niggas wasn't careful. Made a mess. Gotta clean that shit up fast 'cause I'm trying to move on to the next dish. Stressed."

Taina looked at Crazy, crazy as hell 'cause man what? She would think it through while she told him about her issues.

"That's crazy baby. I think your issues tops mine."

"My mom is asking me for more money because they amount I send isn't enough for her to live her life. Shit I make bread in my sleep but damn I like that shit to myself." Taina said before rubbing her leg.