Chapter 43🤡

Fucking Sheesh !

Dear Diary

Here I am. Bored out of my damn mind trying to find the exact words to fit on this page. I haven't felt the need to express myself in a minute which is kind of strange because ever since I started, that's all I've been doing. Expressing myself.

Fuck. This. Shit....

Looking at the words written on the page, Akashaa sighed and closed her diary. She was indeed bored out of her damn mind. It was 7 in the morning and had nothing planned for the day. Her parents stole Yani last night. Saying she needed a day for her to just relax.

"Ugh. What the fuck am I even doing?" She said aloud.

It was quiet. Real quiet. Her phone started ringing, making her jump.

"Yes Bryan?" She answered.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Talking to myself. You got any plans today? You wanna go do something?"

"Like what?"

"It really doesn't matter..."

"It is 7 in the morning, so I think it does matter. Why you up anyway?" He asked before yawning.

"I had a thought but once I started writing it just faded. So I guess it wasn't important. Why are you up?

"Hmmm. I had some shorty over. It was time for her to go. I called you 'cause I was wondering if you heard from King."

"I talked to him yesterday. Everything good?"

"No."

"What does that mean?"

He sighed. "He's been doing shit. I seen him once, told him to cut that shit out. He not trynna hear it. He's been seeing some junkie bitch lately too."

"Like crack ? Heroin? Coke? Popping pills?" She asked.

"Coke. If he not listening to me , you think he'll listen to you? I haven't told anybody else."

"I fucking hope so. I'm going to call him. Ima call you back okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Call me back." He said before hanging up.

Before she could call King, Jahvon was calling. They haven't spoke for the past week and it was bothering her. He was distancing himself for obvious reasons but to her she was clueless.

The last time they talked everything was fine. She didn't want to go through that cycle with him again so what was up?

"Hello..."

"I need to tell you something. I don't know what to do because I'm mad and I can't calm down." He said interrupting her.

"Okay?"

"King has been stealing from me." He said all in one breath.

"King who?" She asked.