Chapter 36🤝🏾

"It can get ugly. Would you leave or stay like you love me?"

~Get Ugly~

-Lil Baby

Akashaa

I was sitting in my car waiting for Kane to pull up. We haven't spoken since I agreed to kill Midnight. I was still stuck on the fact that he wanted me to do it instead of him.

I was hoping today that I would be able to change his mind and get him to actually do it. In my opinion, it would be better for him to do it anyway. He'd be satisfied. Nigga did him dirty by taking his families ashes. That shit is disrespectful as fuck.

His car pulled up beside mine. His window was always tinted which I could respect but damn.

My side was still hurting from that wack ass beating and Yani was still gone. Jah was out handling business or whatever the fuck that meant.

Kane knocked on the passenger seat window and I unlocked the door for him. He looked upset or was that just his face? I don't know.

"How you feeling mama?" He asked me.

"My side hurt like a bitch." I admitted.

"I could have taken care of that situation for you. Any for that matter. Just say the word."

I laughed and shook my head.

"You confuse me. You're willing to kill somebody for me but you won't take care of Midnight? How strange."

He shrugged. "I don't know what it is. He knows I'm coming for him so any moves from me or the niggas behind me, gon' alarm him. I don't need that. You have been in his space before. He's comfortable around you yes?" He asked.

"I guess. I don't think he thinks that I'm doing anything crazy. Or planning to have him killed. I just feel like you should be the one to do it. You'd feel better."

"You think so?"

"I mean that shit between me nd Tank was personal. It was only right that I was the one to pull the trigger. For my face to be the last one he seen before dying. That shit between y'all is personal. Let that nigga have it."

"As simple as that statement was , I never thought about it like that. What the fuck is good with me?" He asked.

"You just need me to get him at the right place at the right time so you can handle your business. That I can definitely do. You gotta put that bullet in him."

He looked over at me and looked me up and down.

"You don't want that tied to your name if ever necessary?"

"It's not even like that. If a nigga needs to go then he gotta go. I have no problem with that." I said before shrugging.

He laughed and looked at me again. "I knew there was a reason why I liked you. You always on it."

"Have to be."

"Aight. Just keep doing what you're doing until you think it's enough to put some shit into action. Tell King to get in contact with me. Enjoy your day Kash."

"You too." I said before smiling.

|| it's a short chapter but I have something nice coming for y'all tonight .🌬||