Disclaimer/Reminder for all you visualisers like myself

If you visualise the scene you can picture whatever the hell you want I can't tell yu man and gyals what to do but if you want my advice just letting y'all know what all their attires are like because I am mixing seasons up here

Season 1 Cat for the first half of the story. In the second half of the story Cat will look like how she did in season 2.

Season 2-3 Jade. In the first half of the story she will have her regular black hair with green highlights and in the third quarter of the story she'll have her blue highlights like she had in season 3 and then in the fourth quarter of the story she'll have her purple highlights that she had in season 4 and Sam and Cat.

Robbie, Andre, Beck and Tori and Trina and Sikowitz are like their counterparts in all seasons. Tori Robbie and Sinjin and Trina and everyone else in the whole story will remain with her usual looks although there will be a few change ups of all these rest of the characters for certain occasions throughout the story but in the first half of the story Andre and Beck will have their shorter hair like they did in season 1 and then in the second half Beck will have slightly longer hair and Andre will have his long dreads.

Cat listens to a lot of RnB but she has also picked up some kind of love for the band Evanescence in this story because when she has her airpods in she is listening to a lot of different music and she LOVES Lana Del Ray in this as well. Because I am a crazy writer this will be a mix up of all years from this decade so choose the year you want but it should be (not saying has to be) after 2010 coz Victorious first surfaced then.

Cat listens to a lot of RnB but she has also picked up some kind of love for the band Evanescence in this story because when she has her airpods in she is listening to a lot of different music and she LOVES Lana Del Ray in this as well. A lot of people's tastes and feelings change as the story goes on!

Because I am a crazy writer this will be a mix up of all years from this decade so choose the year you want but it should be (not saying has to be) after 2010 coz Victorious first surfaced then.

There will be quite a lot of references in this story because I am friggin lord Megatron and Green Goblin when it comes to pop culture and pop culture references but I will try to keep it original.

Disclaimer:

This is my first fan fiction like ever and I am dyslexic so please don't judge me for shit grammar and punctation because it might be quite shit but I will try my best but yeah I am just saying this fan fiction is actually based on two amv's of victorious i saw on youtube and credit to all those who uploaded those videos. Anyways Imma be quick and write a chapter because this and my reminder are all I uploaded at the moment so I kinda look like a melon rn XD