Chapter 52 Cats fun time *please read warning*

*SERIOUS WARNING RIGHT NOW ANYONE READING THIS OR ABOUT TO READ THIS CHAPTER BETTER READ THIS WARNING NOW!*

Okay so there is going to be some smut in this fan fiction and I will always always ALWAYS put smut warnings at the start of every chapter where there is smut i.e. masturbation, sex, stripping etc just mentions of those actions don't count when I go into detail about everything then that does count and there will only be a few chapters that include smut and again I will put warnings at the start of all of them but this is the first smut chapter I am writing for this so if you don't like smut please skip this chapter right now and read the next chapter. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

*This whole chapter is in Cat's POV*

I got in to my apartment and I was alone Nona was actually out with Sam's mom because those two some how became friends, Goomer is hanging out with my brother and yes they also became friends I do not know how and no sign of Sam anywhere and Dice is at a friends house so I have the whole apartment to myself so I just washed my face and hands and I was pretty hot and bothered and actually... I was... oh fuck! I'm kinda getting a feeling down there I feel like I need to get some emotions out. Our walls were thick so I can make as much noise as I want so I go into my bedroom, lock the door and I just take off all of my clothes and lie down on my bed and I start rubbing the place where I usually pee out of and I was starting to get quite hot and I was getting really wet down there and I started moaning too and then after like a minute and a half something big was coming and I was moaning louder and louder and eventually that big thing just came out and it felt amazing again thank god the walls are thick so no one can hear me and I just felt so good after that I felt I could barely stand and i was giggling a bit also but I just felt so tired to I just pull a blanket on to me and I just go to sleep for an hour I didn't even put my pyjamas on coz I was so tired so I just slept naked.