Chapter 40 Hungover in hospital

*Freddie POV*

Me and Carly and the HA gang were waiting in this waiting room for hours and hours! Me and Carly stayed awake all night but Andre and Cat fell asleep on each other, Robbie passed out on the floor and Beck eventually fell asleep on Jade but Jade stayed awake all night holding Beck really possessively whilst on her phone. It was crazy though and not even in a good way when Tori passed out and the Ambulance came to pick her up the had to put an oxygen mask connected to a bag of air on her face and the ambulance was really cramped as well and the moment she got in the hospital the paramedics rushed her to A and E and then she was in her hospital room and we just waited here all night. Also coincidentally her room is just two rooms away and opposite of that Alyssa Vaughn girls room which is the girl that Jade beat the shit out of yesterday at school. The doctor approached so I wake everyone up "Hey guys doctors here" I said.

*Cat POV*

Tori's doctor and Freddie came in and woke us all up and my head was pounding so hard and the doctor said that Tori was awake if we wanted to see her so we all got up and he took us to her room I was excited to see Tori again "Please take us" I beg to the doctor and the nurse!

*Tori POV*

I woke up and my head was absolutely pounding, I had bruises all over my face and my arms and even a bruise on one of my boobs and I had some scars on my legs and a bruise on my right big toe which was hard to see because of the dark grey nail varnish on my toes but yeah and also a few of my front teeth were missing also and my hair was all over the place and a mess but at least I am alive but should I tell everyone about what Ryder did to me last night or should I just keep it to myself. I mean at least it is half term and I don't have to worry about any more school work for a good week and it should be a great week despite what happened to me yesterday and the state I am in at this very moment but then Jade came in to my hospital room and Carly was following after her and Freddie and Beck as well and then Robbie and Andre and Cat came in as well and they were being really nice to me and told me about everything that happened and I was pretty shocked but we kinda laughed about me making a fool of myself but then I asked people about Alyssa and they told me our rooms are opposite from each other and then I told everyone to go and check on her but Carly and Freddie didn't go because they don't know who Alyssa is but my group went apart from Jade. I mean I wasn't expecting her to anyways after what she did to her. but Jade actually sat close to me surprisingly enough.