Chapter 68 the triple date/Robbie's sorrow

*Robbie POV*

So that was a good assembly and I got a role that I actually kinda like :) thats the good news of today the bad news though is that our assessment concert has been postponed again! And it is because of... You take a wild guess... I'll wait... that's right because of rona! Apparently the Queen of England now has rona I hope she's alright but yeah now our in school concert is next weekend. So I'm chilling on a bench while Beck and Andre are cleaning up the mess they made with their breakfasts just five minutes ago "hey keep it shaking with the raking there guys!"

*Andre POV*
"hey keep it shaking with the raking there guys!" I heard Robbie say "keep it shaking with the raking there guys!" I heard Beck mimic "hey I like your impression!" I said to him "what do you think of this one" then I proceed "hey keep it shaking with the raking there guys!" Beck laughs "dude that sounds just like him!" he responds.

*Robbie POV*

"Hey geuize whats going oen??" I say in my best Cartman impression "what u guys laughing at?" I say suspiciously "Bro check out Andre's impression of you" My smile immediately gets drawn away from my face "ay I'm Robbie! And I gots me a meatball suuubb!" Andre says then they both laugh and I get angry and then Andre comes up to me again "Hey I'm Robbie pleased to meet u!" he says again and they laugh again! cunts...!

*Beck POV*

So its lunchtime now and I was just sitting at our table waiting for my group to get here "dude that wasn't cool! What you and Andre did at break." Robbie says as he walks up to me but then I just snigger "you should've seen your face XD" I say laughing "okay but still think about the other guy next time" he says and I just laugh some more and then Tori and Trina and Sikowitz and Sinjin come sit down with us then Andre comes "hey brothers and sisters" "hey Andre everyone else says" "YEO AN-DER-REY" I shout in an accent then we do our handshake and then Cat and Jade turn up.

*Robbie POV*

"Oh hey Robbie" Andre says "Hi" I'm just about to say but then I hear him go "oh wait thats me though what?!" he was mimicking me again and then everyone laughed! And he actually sounded like me too but I still said this "you don't sound anything like me!" everyone disagreed "and I thought I had it rough" and he continues laughing. "Oh hey my superior puppet" Beck says also trying to do my voice "man you know the funny part about all of this... It is actually true HAHAHAHA!!!!" Rex shouted. Even Rex my OWN puppet was getting involved and he's supposed to have my back! "it's been fun chilling but I got my group to hang out with so see y'all soon" Trina said "same here bye guys" Sinjin said "I gotta do some paper work see you guys fourth and fifth period remember we have a double lesson and more funny moments like this in future please!" Sikowitiz said. "U still on for tonight Andre?" Beck said "bruh I never said I cancelled" Andre responded and those two and Jade and Cat all laughed me and Tori look at each other and we're like how is any of this funny?! no seriously tho... HOW?! "girls you still on?" Beck asks "of course Y the hell not?!" Jade says excitedly "um why won't I cancel I have too much to see!" they all laugh again "Freddie's still on he just messaged me" Andre said "Carly's still coming too! This triple date is underWAY!" Jade responded excitedly. "wait!" Can I come? can we both come? please?" Andre looks at me funny Jade gives me the most evil look (fucking typical) "Oooh sorry... this is kind of a triple date us two couples are having with Carly and Freddie they're in LA tonight. Sorry dude." Beck said "you can come with us next time Tori!" Cat said smiling and then looking at me feeling a bit bad but chucking her arm around Andre. "That sounds great Cat!" Tori shouts smiling but I know what she's thinking deep down just by seeing one look on her face...

*Tori in this current moment*