Chapter 59 two days later

*I'm gonna start cutting some days and weeks out of this story because I am a quarter -9 including here of my chapter limit so in this I have cut to two days later anyways on with the story*

*Andre POV*

So me and Robbie are sober asf this morning but Jade is in the back of Robbies car with the worst weed hangover and Robbie is driving us to school and at the moment getting serious flashbacks to FIFA 15 and 2015 in general and also WWE SummerSlam 2014 because the sunshine by the teddy bears is currently playing on the radio we fucking love this song honestly it was in a car advert as well at some point but I don't remember the advert all too well I just remember it having a dragon and me and Cat and Carly and Freddie went on a double date last night and we heard it playing in H&M so yeah me and Robbie are just jamming out to that song and then Jade wakes up coz we drive into the school parking lot and us 3 skip English lit drama and dance just to go into a music room and try to practise our cover that we're doing and we were going to do just one song but we decided to do two coz lets face it we're kinda greedy for getting the highest grades at the moment so for our second song we decided to cover one of Jade's personal favourites which just gives me and the boys flashbacks to Guitar Hero 6 Warriors of Rock 'Again' by 'Flyleaf' I actually love this song it is amazing but we need to get some female back up singers because they need to sing along side Jade when the chorus parts come up. Yes we already have Melanie on keyboard and Sam on bass but those two are currently giving their voices a rest after the drunk singing and rapping and screaming they both did yesterday in San Diego when they were hanging with Drake and Josh those two girls are also hungover but from alcohol and not from weed like Jade is. Also I am switching to drums for this second song and Robbie is switching to bass and the keyboard isn't needed for this one and Jade and I will both hand over our guitars to whoever the lucky female backup singer will be. We can't decide which girls to get for our back up vocalists, we would get Lola Martinez or Zoey Brookes but they're currently in Madrid taking a little vacation because they are trying to find Chase who apparently is doing some dodgy shit over there! So I guess that leaves us with none other than our best friend from Seattle and our dear internet celebrity Carly Shay and also our two dear friends from school who r also two of big parts of my romantic history my current girlfriend and my previous girlfriend Cat Valentine and Tori Vega... Lets just see how this is going to work out.

*Jade POV*

well at the moment its just me and Andre and Robbie so lets just do some practise!!

*Meanwhile in the Blackbox theatre*

*Cat POV*

So we have a free period and Trina and I are just hanging out in the BlackBox Theatre doing revision for the History Drama exam because every history lesson and english lit lesson we have in school is related to drama and history only relates to drama but English relates to music and drama. English language relates to music and English lit like I just pointed out is drama. "Ugh that's me done" Trina moaned "took you 10 freaking years" I say to her expecting her to have just written one sentence which is typical of her but she then turned her laptop around and she wrote like 28 pages worth of stuff which I am actually quite surprised about especially since she has written more than anyone else of us and that even includes her own sister and also me especially me because I have written the least out of all of us. Anyways I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday Tori is actually pregnant! And the worst part is we don't even know whether she wants an abortion or not and she has to decide fast before it is too late!!! How is she going to break the news to her parents how would they react how is she going to tell the rest of our group and the iCarly gang and Sikowitz and Lane?? HOW WOULD THEY ALL REACT??!!! WHY AM I GETTING PANICKY I'M NOT EVEN THE ONE CARRYING A CHILD!!!!! Jesus Christ on a Bike I'm freaking scared for her and I haven't even been in situation that bad in my whole life.

*Beck POV*

Tori and I walk out of Sikowitz lesson and go to our table at the asphalt cafe. Jheez I sure did not expect this to actually happen like how is this going to get out there if it even does get out there and half of our group doesn't even know! Trina knows, Cat knows, Spencer knows even Berf knows about it, I sure as hell know but Robbie and Andre and even Jade... they don't even know about it yet and neither does Carly or Sam or Freddie or Gibby I mean if anyone else then probably Carly because Spencer knows and those two are brother & sister. Fucking hell Tori has a LOT to decide right now but hey here comes the other 4!