Chapter 17 2 on 1 improv

Jade, Tori and Beck has just finished their performance so now it's me and André and Cat's turn and basically in this we are making a scene about an emo meeting two hipster brother and sister, me and cat were both the hipsters and André was the emo boi!
André: "Ugh I'm so depressed why did she leave me?!"
Robbie: "yo man y u said?! We sensed and heard a noise from behind us!"
Cat: "yeah dude man tell us why you're sad!"
André; "my heart hurts brothers and sisters it hurts real bad because I loved her!"
Cat: "awh I feel u bro!"
Robbie: "well you got us my man"
André: "thanks man I'd rather have real people like you two than a girl who will betray me every chance she gets!"
Robbie: "welcome to the club mannnn"
Cat: "you're family and you're one of us now!!!🎵"
*scene finishes and everyone claps while André and Robbie and Cat hold each other's hands and take a bow.

So class is now dismissed and I go off with Tori and Beck because me and Berf and Andre offered to help them with their performance this Friday night and they said they would also help me and Andre and Jade with ours as well and we promised Cat we would help her with hers but where the hell were they?!?! Come on Andre we got a song to rehearse mann and Cat get your ass back her as well!