Chapter 84 Andre and Tori talk at Tori's

*authors note*

I saw Sonic 2 yesterday at 16:00 at my local cinema and it was FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!! Must see for all Sonic stans!!! It is definitely one of the best most recent movies I have ever seen In recent years right up there with Shang Chi, No Time To Die, Venom 2, Liquorice Pizza, The Batman and also Spider-Man No Way Home (Batman and Spider-Man No Way Home especially) Also later on that night (which is also last night) I watched 2003's freaky Friday for the first time in my life I love Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis especially in that movie. We're in November in this fan fic rn so its not april yet therefore Sonic 2 isn't here yet but Freaky Friday will be mentioned here so yeah.

*Tori POV*

So I'm excited as we are picking up a new car tomorrow to work on and I love cars but I'm gonna need some guidance and wisdoms from Beck and Robbie and Andre and Spencer as they're all the car stans lol but speaking of Andre messaged me out of nowhere asking if he could come over and I said yes. So Trina and I were just watching Freaky Friday (the 2003 one with Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis). Just then Andre rang the doorbell and I went to let him in I know he already kinda told me this but I couldn't believe what he was telling me (besides I was high when he first told me this anyways). He came in looking like he was out of his mind!! "What is wrong with you??!!" I say to him and he stutters "I think" I look at him "??" I telepathically signal to him "I think I'm falling outta love with Cat!" he says really upset I give him a shocked expression but on the inside I was like *YES COME BACK TO ME MY BABY BOY* "I'll make the coco!!" I say to him anxiously.

*Andre POV*

There! I fucking said it!! I really do love her at the same time but I also don't in a way... I don't even know I mean she is a very sweet girl and she is so loyal and really pretty and she gets me and understands everyone but recently she has been a bit too clingy and kind of annoying me to and also holding me back a bit too... again I don't know what to do here shall I keep going see if she can redeem herself and learn from this? Shall I just talk to her normally and let her know what I think and see if that'll work? Or should I just call it quits with her??? UGH DECISIONS DE-FUCKING-CISIONS!!!!!!!!! Tori comes in "so whats up sweetie?" She says to me. "I just don't know Tor I just... idk Cats been kinda annoying lately" she looks at me "oh" she says coldly "I know" I say to her "I do still love her deeply at the same time but also I'm just not sure" I guess she can understand what I'm saying but I hope I'm not giving her any ideas from this... "right.." she says "well thats unexpected" she says. "Yeah trust me!" I say to her in response. "But at the same time I kinda knew dating her would be a bit of a handful although she would be even more lovely at the same time" I said to her again. "I mean maybe you could say to her just be like "look  baby I understand this is a great time for you and I'm happy to be in a relationship with you but I think you should tone down the hyperactivity a little bit" I mean you could say something like that" Tori says. I look at her and then she immediately says her alternative before I even have some time to think about the first thing she said "or you could just ask for a break" she said abruptly. I mean bruh she knows her shit at the moment 😂!! I must say Tori seems to be actually quite happy hearing me talk bad about Cat... that's a bit concerning... I could just tell in her voice.

*Tori POV*

Could Andre really be falling out of love with Cat?!?!?! I mean bloody amazing but sad at the same time because even though I am a jealous little bitch of the two I was just getting used to them being a couple also how would Cat take any of this??. "You could also tell her if you want a break for a little while she may be a bit disappointed at first but I feel like she may get used to it and anticipate being with you again its perfectly normal for couples to have breaks." I say to him. André then says "maybe I could ask her for a break I mean what would be so bad about that" he said "yeah see" I say to him happily "we'll just see what happens first though" he says back "totally" I say to him with a big smile :) :D. We just talk for a little longer and then Andre asks me about my child. "So about ur bump?" he asks. "Oh yeah I have something to tell you actually Andre" I say to him "and what is that?" he responds.

*Andre POV*

"I got my dad and the force on to Ryder!" she tells me with a big smile. "I guess he must have forgotten that your dad is a cop haha!" I said to her "nah he knows but he fucked me against my will anyway cause he's an asshole haha XD" I don't find that funny though she was a rape victim and now she's laughing about it?! you don't joke about rape ever! "umm Tori?" I say to her abruptly and she looks at me "what about the child?! that's his child for christ sake so what's happening?" she then gives me quite a concerning look "yeah I still haven't made a final decision but I'm closer to getting an abortion or maybe have it and then put it up for adoption I mean I still haven't made a final decision but I'm more likely to put it up for adoption than keep it so yeah I may put it up for adoption or I may even get an abortion but I'm closer to the other alternative but still a final decision hasn't been made by me yet" she tells me. "ok well that's good" I tell her "just take your time with these things ok" she smiles "ok Andre". I then go and sit down on her sofa and we watch a bit of tv and she leans her head on my shoulder and snuggles into me a bit and fuck it Cat's not here and I miss Tori's affection because we barely hang out anymore so I just put my arm around her as her and I just melt into the sofa watching Dynasty.

*authors note again*

Incase you're wondering I originally wrote this chapter on April 2nd the day after Sonic 2 was released in the UK and it just took me a few days to think about what to write idk y but this simple chapter was hard to write but hopefully this won't happen as much again.