Chapter 35 last week and October half term

*This whole chapter is in Tori's POV*

so I had this awesome idea for half term and I was going to book tickets to go and see Billie Eilish live this Sunday and then a bunch of other fun stuff during the week and then Ariana Grande live that following Saturday and I was about to tell everyone at lunch what I had planned but then Cat came running up and said she booked a trip for us during the week and everyone agreed before I could even say what I had to freaking offer! I mean at least we all have time to see Billie and Ari this Sunday and the next Saturday though and at least everyone agreed to those two but all the other fun stuff I had planned for this group??!! We could've gone to see the latest James Bond movie, we could've went to the beach more often, I could've had a day where I get to see all these cute boys and stuff, I even coulda gone to the freaking mall with the girls and not just Cat and Jade but Cat and Jade and Trina and Carly and Sam and maybe Megan as well!!!!!!!!! Now because some Mary Jane Watson/Starfire/Ariana Grande/Hayley Williams wannabe idiot (Ariana especially also both Hayley and Ariana wrote songs about still being into someone) already booked a trip thats gonna take up 5 days of the half term holiday I won't be able to do any of those fun things but whatever everyone outside of this world hates my guts anyway! I mean you know what maybe I should give this trip a chance I haven't really been fair on Cat lately I mean she did steal my boyfriend and I am still really hurt by that but at the same time she is my friend so I guess I will give it a try. "Urm yeah! I would love to come thank you so much Cat" I break from the silence and answer her question.

*And yeah before Tori said yes to Cat this whole discussion before hand happened off screen*