Chapter 12 The Party

*Robbie POV*

We finally get to Tori's and already I am seeing Andre with Cat on the freaking sofa but at least JUICE WRLD wasted was playing so thats always a good thing I love JUICE WRLD and I love Lil Uzi Vert as well he collabed with Juice on that song! "Yo yo yo Andrayyyyy" I shouted as me and Beck walked over to him and Cat "And Catayyy" I screamed. I did my handshake with Andre and Beck did his handshake with Andre "was hapnin broos" Andre exclaimed! "ROBBIEEEE" Cat shrieked "AND BECK" she shrieked again and then we both hugged Cat. So we just sat there talking for the next half an hour... "thats crazy" "yea dude" "OHMYGOD YEAH AHEHEHEHEH" "Man what a night"

*Jade POV*

"hey boys come outside" I shouted to Beck and Andre and Robbie and Sikowitz. Sinjin and Berf followed along why the fuck did Tori invite those two deadbeat pieces of crap... "BACK OFF NERDS" I screamed to them both! so we went in the bathroom and opened the windows to their widest and I whipped out a joint that Spencer (Carly's brother) gave me, Spencer and Sikowitz both rolled this together and they both are crazy mfs so who knows how goofed we could get off this thing

*5 minutes later*

I was so stoned everything around me was so confusing they even gave another one of those joints to Freddy and Gibby and Sam and they are also fucked off their faces and tits!! I didn't know anything but I knew enough to know that Tori was gonna see something with Cat and Andre tonight!

*Beck POV*

I was F.R.I.E.D!

srsly tho i am so fukd of that zoot!!!!

I know just about all my surroundings though but Trina put that fucking Mingi song from GTA in again XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Tonight Tori better find out about Candre because I can't fucking take this anymore X(

*Andre POV*

I have drank too much punch and vodka and smoked too much of spencer and sikowitz weed and so has Cat and she is actually the least of troublemakers when she gets high but when she is drunk she is all over the place and now she is drigh and all over the place up down up down up down u get the picture so eventually I was just like "Cat lets just stand in the garden for a minute"

*Cat POV*

I was so drigh and I just hung my self on Andre and kinda dragged him to the ground but then we both just were stood in Tori's back yard for half an hour

*Nobody POV*

So Tori and Trina were making fun of a bunch of northridge girls who snuck in, Sikowitz and Spencer were taking drugs in the bathroom, Freddie, Carly and Sam and Gibby were filming a very drigh (drunk and high) episode of iCarly, Jade and Beck were drunk and high and making out on the left couch and Andre and Cat were making out on the right couch and were also high and drunk!!

*01:17 AM*

Party was over and everyone left but the victorious 6 were still there and so was Sam and Sikowitz oh but Carly and Freddy were "doing it" in Trina's bedroom and then Jade and Beck were doing it in Tori's bedroom but the Vega sisters were way to drigh to even give a toss! And then everybody fell asleep!

*Tori POV*

Wow my house is a mess so me and Trina r dead meat... Jade and Beck as always, Carly and Freddie as always, Robbie stoned on the floor face first, Trina cuddling into Robbie which is weird Sikowitz still sucking on his coconuts, Sam sleeping and that leaves Cat and Andre- wait.... oh... yeeaaaahhhh.... cat and andre............................. I know there is something going on with the two Imma tell em about it tomorrow!