Chapter 20 Sam and Cats apartment

*Jade isn't in this chapter I just wanted the picture I will put her and Sam in the same chapter though at some point*

*Sam POV*

So I was just sitting on the couch playing Sonic 06 the 'worst Sonic game ever' and I have completed Sonic and Shadows stories and I am just trying to finish Silver's story and in order to do that I gotta complete Iblis phase 3 and I keep losing! I want the last story! All of a sudden cat bursts in "Hey OHMYGOD are you playing Silver's story?! I love Silver the hedgehog he's so cool" I look at her... since when has Cat been such a huge Sonic fan?? Anyways she loves Silver but she says when she was a kid she used to have a crush on Shadow and Knuckles and pretended to be Rouge trying to choose between the two or pretended to be Amy with Sonic, or Peach with Mario- anyways she just came in and was excited to see me play as Silver to beat Iblis. "So whats up with you red?" I ask her nicely "great blonde" she shouts back smiling as she puts on her new favourite song which was one of the same songs that played in Starbucks the other night when I picked her up from Andre's.

"Yo I put Pizza in the oven" Dice shouted "Now obviously you both suck at sharing so I put in 3 and Sam I made damn sure ur one was circular" Dice looks at me a bit angry but also scared at the same time. He has had a lot on his plate lately can't blame the poor kid. "HEY! I happen to be the perfect sharer" Cat says defensively but then turns to laughter as she then says "Thats what my brother always used to tell me!".

*Dice POV*

Sheesh Cat sure hasn't been here an awful lot not since she started dating that Andre dude from her school. I was just sitting on the sofa watching TV with Sam and Cat and Nona but then Sam had to go and meet up with Carly and Freddy to do iCarly rehearsals so that left me with Nona and Cat. "Hey anyone want some paprika chips" I ask Nona and Cat.

*Nona POV*

"I'm okay thank you Dice" I respond to Dice but Cat was all in and then the two were both sitting next to me eating one family bag of paprika chips each and laughing their butts off at the TV we were watching the British and original version of the Inbetweeners and I found it to be very entertaining but this is so weird I mean don't get me wrong Cat has always been a very happy bunny but just recently she has been way more happier since she started dating Andre Harris. I'm glad she has a boyfriend like him he is a very nice guy and they both love music. But however I wonder... What ever happened to that Shapiro boy? I hope he okay because I really like him as well! And Beck and Freddie also and Gibby is hilarious and embarrassing all in one haha! But yeah I was tired anyways but I just said "Okay goodnight everybody" Cat got up and kissed my cheek "Goodnight Nona" she smiled and she sat back down and continued watching TV with Dice and I went off and I decided to message Robbie because I know Robbie had some deep feelings for Cat and the two had a good thing going so I will message him and see how he is doing which is why I went away from Cat for this. As I was walking into my bedroom and about to message Robbie all I could hear were Cat and Dice laughing their butts off more and more because now Family Guy was on TV and they are watching the episode where Quagmire opens the cat cafe and that was definitely one of the funniest episodes according to them!