Chapter 104 Back to school

*Tori POV*

So it was our first day back at school and to say the least it was at least somewhat eventful. Every lesson was boring today until fifth period. First break was uneventful but during lunch something happened. Me and Beck went to go and hang out with Cat whilst Jade and Robbie went to go hang out with André.

*With Batori*

Me and Beck found Cat coming out of a Starbucks at lunch period so me and Beck decide to go over and talk to her. "Hey sleepy head." I say cheerfully "hi Tori. Hi Beck" Cat says silently but still trying to be bright. "Thought we'd come up and check on you. Left us all questioning recently you did especially since you bailed on my afterparty." said Beck. "I know and I'm real sorry about that. Really I truly am it was shitty of me to not turn up!" Cat sighed. "It's okay I understand you were going through a bit Beck said patting Cat on her back and then Cat eventually leaned in and wrapped her arms around Beck to which Beck just kept his one arm around her and then Tori eventually hugged the two as well with Cat then putting one arm around Tori. "You okay though?" Tori asked as the hug broke. "Yeah... I will be..." said Cat "you wanna hang out with us for a bit?" Beck asked "sure!" Cat said smiling "awesome!" Beck said.

*With Jandrobbie*

*No POV*

It was lunch time and Jade and Robbie were walking together and André was just walking on his own. André saw only Robbie and Jade two people that WASN'T Cat Valentine and thought to himself "thank god!" man it was a sigh of relief for him. Robbie sees André and nudges Jade so she could see him. Jade then sees him "perfect" she then said. André looked to them as he was sitting down "hey guys" he said "what up Dre" said Robbie. "I'm alright, how are you?" André asked, "I'm okay." he said. "Good. How are you Jade?" said André "I've been freaking peachy! Anyway, we thought you could use some company." Jade says, patting André's back. "I guess so". "Well I'm not doing anything tonight so if you wanna hang out for a bit" Robbie suggested "you know what, yeah I'd be down for that." André said putting a smile on his face "cool! Jade you up for it?" Robbie asked "can't tonight Beck and I are going out" she said "okay then" said Robbie "cool guess I'll be the first one seeing your new place" André said "it would seem so." said Robbie.

So with Robbie and André chilling out at Robbie's new place and Beck and Jade then at that NASCAR bar/restaurant everyone's schedules were pretty full. Meanwhile Cat had some unexpected visitors.

*Cat POV*

I go to answer the door and it is none other than the Vega sisters. "Oh hey guys!" I say happily. "Hey Cat" said Tori "thought you could use some guests as a little house re warmer?" Tori said awkwardly. "Yeah sure come on in!" I said "awesome!" said Tori "your house still looks pretty much the same and in a good way too." said Trina "of course L O L!" I said. Jesus Christ Cat! "Anyways you guys want any snacks?" Cat asked "no I'm okay" Tori said "I'm ordering pizza on my account you got any beers?" Trina said then asked "oh good I'm starving and we only have a few" I said "cool I'll order more! Along with some chicken wings... and some... wedges. Aaaaand sooommeeeeee.... 3 liters of coke, one normal one diet and then three boxes of 6 beers!" said Trina. "Are you sure you can afford all that?" I asked. "For sure! And done!" said Trina. "Thanks I guess... you didn't have to do that." I said "I know but you're our friend. And you know. You're sad." said Trina "I guess I did kinda need all of this. Thanks guys." I said