Chapter 51 the journey home

*Authors note*

Hello all people reading this it has been a while and I am sorry about that also check out the other story I will be working on at the same time as this for a while which is called 'Battle of the Bands' and it is based on the 'Guitar Hero' game series because I have been rewatching gameplay from that on people from Youtube lately and now I want to replay those games so bad now but for now enjoy this next chapter and if you get the chance check out chapter one of battle of the bands but yeah on with this chapter.

*Tori POV*

So today is the day we go home so see you on the next holiday wood house. The coach was ready so we packed all our shit, we packed all the stuff we brought with us and I also put all my b&j ice cream in the cooler since the cooler was empty and I could now use it for myself, Trina and Sikowitz had to put their new consoles they won in XL plastic bags, and Beck and Jade finished all their candy by now and Cat just held on to her teddy all the way home. And then we just boarded the coach and we left the house completely empty (apart from the furniture that was there when we came obvi we just took our belongings). Freak Ya Loneliness by the Bumblebeez was playing because Jade and Robbie and Andre thought it would be a good idea to play the song since we were in the woods that song was in the 2009 Friday the 13th movie but why play it now when you could have played it on the way here because this song played in the scene where the group of friends left the gas station to go to the holiday house and not when they come back ah never mind I didn't see that film whole I just got up to that bit and then I had to go and do homework the night I tried watching it and I never bothered finishing it since I mean I prob should but apparently it's terrible so maybe I shouldn't waste my time. Today was a nice and sunny day for October but I just received the most disappointing news ever! Oh good lord Cat is NOT going to like this. So we were supposed to go back to the same arena we saw Billie Eilish on Sunday night to go and see Ariana Grande this Saturday night but COVID-19 had to rise up again and more people just had to catch it so Ariana has postponed her concert and now we aren't seeing her until November 25th and she's doing another concert in LA on July 1st at least we didn't have to renew our tickets she posted on Instagram saying that they r still usable for the postponed concert. Thank god for that!

*Andre POV*

Home is an hour away and the whole way back we just heard Jade and Trina fighting and arguing and just going at it etc but hey at least we stopped to go get food and Trina and Jade were fighting even then about where to go to! Trina wanted McDonalds and Jade wanted Burger King and I stepped in and was like "GIRLZ CHILL BOTH OF YOU FOR FLIP SAKE!!!!" my boredom and anger management kicked in and then Robbie made a suggestion "Guys since Cat payed for this week why don't we let her decide what to get at this service stop?" he asked everyone. Beck agreed "Yeah Robbie has a point" Beck said and Tori then added "It would only make sense" and Cat blushed and then she chose to go get KFC so we all got our usual individual orders and an extra sharers bucket with 16 pieces and mash potatoes and gravy so we take two extra pieces each and then took as much of the mash and gravy we can so Jade and Trina could fight over the rest and the coach drivers got their sharers bucket as well and they got a bit much but who could blame them they are practically busy 24/7 so yeah and then we continue the ride home

*Cat POV*

So we're finally back in LA and Jade and Trina got kicked out at the nearest bus stop because the coach drivers got sick of them I mean we all did but those two especially got sick of the two girls! Then Tori gets dropped off at her house, Andre gets dropped off at her grandmas house, Beck gets dropped off at his RV and Robbie gets dropped off at his parents house and then I get dropped off last and the coach was completely empty and everyone took ALL of their stuff with them and the coach drivers drop me off at nona's apartment and I hugged both of the drivers catching them off guard and they gave me a weird look as I walked off the coach and then I entered the house and I just dropped all my luggage and my teddy on the floor in the living room because I was just so tired!!! I must have had the whole place to myself coz when I entered the door was double locked!