Chapter 78 Spencer's birthday

*This whole chapter is in Spencer POV*

So my actual birthday is today Monday the 11th of November and I just invited a few people to have a little drink up at my LA house and who cares if its a school night most of these kids r adults now XD. So Carly and Sam are here and Freddie and Gibby have come to help me set up and then Andre, Tori, Cat, Robbie, Jade and Beck all turn up and even Sikowitz, Helen and Trina show up too and Goomer and Dice are finally back from their fighting tour. It's weird they've been on a tour they never told us about hence why they said they couldn't come the Saturday before last Saturday... but they're here now! Thats all that matters! "Remember guys this is just a little gathering okay nothing huge mm-kay?" I said to everyone "kk" Carly said "spent sometime with Cat lately?" Sam asked "surprised ur not saying kk u live with her" Carly responded to Sam "Geeyibbeh!" Gibby said. "Ugh I can see where this is going..." Freddie sighed as he sat back in a  chair in the corner. An hour later Sinjin and Burf finally get here good to see those two especially again I really wished Helen made it to Drake and Josh's last weekend but she had family business sadly... :( anyways lets get on this is a bloody good day. So we everyone sings happy birthday to me I make a wish blow out my candles and then we all at the sock cake that I made and yeah sock cake come for me! So we just proceed to just chill at the house for a while and I still don't know how I was able to get this place I guess coz of my luck lmao! But yeah we had a few drunk waffles tonight and those were Carly and Freddie and Sam and Cat and Trina and even Gibby and Sinjin were all drunk, Sikowitz and Helen and Beck and Andre and Robbie were all stoned and so was Melanie and Burf! Tori and I were the only ones sober and Jade? Jade was drigh! It was a great night though and everyone goes home but Freddie and Carly and Melanie stay here for the night and yeah this was a great day!