Chapter 87 Friday girls night out

*authors note*

This chapter will include Meredith (from the episode Tori fixes Beck in Jade) and will have her first appearance and also her POV debut in this fan fiction so yeah enjoy her.

*Tori POV*

So Sam and Cat have planned a last minute girls night out which I wasn't ready for but either way I'm glad it went down! It was mainly Cat's idea but she made Sam tag along and she also invited Jade and she also invited Meredith as well and she even invited me also which was pretty cool of her. Weirdly enough though it was actually Jades idea to invite me and Meredith she only bothered to asked Cat to invite Meredith coz her and Cat spoke about this the day before yesterday and Cat already told her she was inviting me but Jade BEGGED her to NOT invite Trina. Honestly though, couldn't agree more so yeah... thank u Jade XD!!

*Sam POV*

So online school was a drag again but at least I'm seeing my girls tonight Cat planned a girls night out so we're gonna go shopping then go get our nails done then go to a spa and then eat somewhere and then we're just gonna go back to mine and Cat's apartment and get really drunk and eat lots of cake!! And binge listen to Ariana Grande's albums also :) Meredith's dad is the owner of Franks cupcakes so she's gonna get free cake from there for us to feast on.

*Cat POV*

YEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I'm so excited for tonight because me and ma gurls r gonna goooo SHOPPINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

*Jade POV*

Ugh not in the mood today I'm only coming today because: 1. I need company and 2. Cat and co need company and I feel bad about Meredith because her and I became proper friends no so long ago but I barely gave her any attention all this time also I intent to spend more time with her as well these next few days so I hope to really improve mine and her relationship. I never thought I'd say this but I would love to make amends with Meredith (even though she nearly took Beck from me) but not Alyssa! That snooty bitch can lick my ass!!! My medium sized, pale, edgy and juicy ass!

*Meredith POV*

Hey what's up everyone! It honestly feels weird being friends with Jade West after so many negative encounters but hey maybe tonight will actually be really good I just came out of the last period so school has just ended so now I need to get the heck home and get ready!! The girls are bringing along this Seattle girl who is apparently Cat's apartment mate I only heard from Jade lol but yeah they aren't bringing along Tori's sister who I haven't completely met but apparently she is really annoying... So I go home, shower and then dry myself off, brush my teeth extra and then put on underwear and a bra and socks and then a pair of blue skinny jeans, my Red and White Jordans and an Ariana Grande Sweetener T-Shirt. So I then go to meet the girls outside of the nail spa and I see Tori and Jade but then Cat arrived and she arrived with SAM FROM ICARLY???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Sam POV*

Cat and I meet with Tori and Jade and that Meredith girl they told me about so I went to introduce myself "hi I-" I start to say before I get hyperly interrupted by a very happy Meredith "SAM?! ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!" she says really fast and she then jumps at me and gives me a really tight hug... easy there sister XDXD "so good to finally meet youuuu you are my favourite on iCarly!!!! I'm Meredith by the way" Meredith says as she then pulls away and shakes my hand not trying to seem awkward. "Hey Meredith" I say laughing as I then put my hand up for a high five which she does with honour (usually I don't high five but it's nice to meet a fan).

*Meredith POV*

So we first go get our nails done Tori got nude nails, Cat and I got matching baby pink (fingers and toes), and Sam gets dark red and Jade just gets her usual black we all get our fingers and toes done as well and then after that we all clothes shopping and put it this way we spent like an hour and a half in H&M and Topshop and Primark and Sweaty Betty (and yes they opened top shop and sweaty betty in America it's not UK only no more and we spent 15 minutes in each of those 4 shops) and we even brought dresses from Sears and new shoes from Footlocker but then we had to wait for Cat and Jade for like a whole 20 minutes while they were both in the bathroom because both were taking forEVAAAAA!!! Well Cat was anyways Jade just had to poop but Cat had to poop and she also was having her time of the month and needed to replace her tampons but she ran out so Sam and Tori had to buy her more and while they were there Jade and I just chilled and spoke for a bit. "so..." I start "how is school going for you?" I ask awkwardly. "It's going decent how about you?" Jade asks me back as she starts smoking a cigarette to which I respond "yeah its decent thank you" so I was curious as to ask so that is what I did "I heard Cat is dating Andre Harris is that correct?" I ask Jade "yeah" Jade responds "but Andre is starting to get a little pissed at her so they may not be together for much longer!" She adds. "Well that's not very good but at the same time that Robbie Shapiro boy seems very into her" but then Jade immediately interrupts "into her?! Dude he's practically obsessed with her!! And she also crushed on him at many points as did he but the both did it at separate times and only once went off each other at the same time but the last time Cat loved him he screwed her over pretty badly but they were still friends but now Robbie loves her again!" she never said don't tell but I'm not gonna tell either way because I don't want to stir shit. Just then Tori and Sam come running back with tampons and then quickly pass them to Cat and then Cat SONICS the heck out of the b room and we head to the cinema because we are about to be late for Encanto! I've noticed Tori seems to have gained a little weight I heard about Ryder Daniels coming to a party of theirs last month as well I hope her fat tummy has nothing to do with him...

*Jade POV*

So Encanto was actually surprisingly amazing I enjoyed it there was a LOT of music though and there was this one song about some bad guy called Bruno who nobody is allowed to talk about not to mention he is voiced by the same guy who voiced Sid the Sloth from the Ice Age movies. Anyways we all ate hotdogs and nachos and popcorn and drank soda at the cinema but we thought we'd go for more dinner anyway and we went to NOZU a bit too much lately so this night we decided to go to inside out burger Meredith goes a bit easy and gets chicken strips with fries and a brownie, Tori gets chicken nuggets and a spicy chicken burger with fries and ice cream, Cat gets a cheeseburger with extra patty and extra cheese and extra bacon with curly fries and also gets 2 brownies but Sam and I just pig out and get two cheese burgers each, two chicken burgers, two XL burgers, two boxes of nuggets, two large fries and two ice creams all each and Cat and Tori and Meredith all ate theirs and then just went on their phones and connected their bluetooth and played ROBLOX with each other whilst me and Sam were literalyl stuffing our faces with burgers and fries and chicken and then eventually ice cream. After that we all go back to Cat's

*Cat POV*

So after inside out burger we all then go to my favourite store in the world Franks cupcakees (Merediths dads shop) get an uber back to mine and Sams and when we get there Tori had to go home "hey Tori you all good?" I ask her "yeah I'm fine look girls I'm pretty tired okay so I'm gonna head home if that's okay" I look at her "aww okay that's fine get some rest I'll see you Monday!" I say to her reasurringly "Okay have fun girls and thanks for tonight it was fun!" she says "my pleasure, thanks for coming!" I say to her "bye Tori" says Jade "see ya Tori" says Sam "buh-bye Tori love ya!!" Meredith said really happily and then we go into our apartment and we then proceed to get drunk, listen to the Sweetener album by Ariana Grande and huge coincidence Meredith is wearing an Ariana Grande T-Shirt and it is the EXACT same album we have playing and are listening to right now!! So Jade and Sam brought beers and we drank all the beers and ate all the cupcakes and shared the big cake we brought and then after like an hour Meredith and I were drunk watching tv and Sam and Jade were in the back yard smoking a whole pack of cigarettes each but switching cigs after they had 10 from their packs.

*Tori POV*

It was so fun hanging out with the girls tonight and I know Meredith and Jade are friends now but how could anyone hate Meredith she is so sweet! How the heck could Beck have broken up with her as well but that's a topic saved for another time. I come out the shower and clean my teeth and then put my deodorant on and oh my lord my belly is really slowly getting bigger and bigger every single day but I just leave it for tonight coz my boobs r in pain so I just put my pajamas on and get into bed and go to sleep.