Chapter 92 back in LA

*Robbie POV*
Second day of December and fuck me it's been stuffy today!! Too many weird smells and it's been pretty cold but I'm sweating anyway honestly WTF?!?!?! Hopefully it won't be so bad tonight though because I need to go out to a rehearsal dinner tonight my aunt is getting married... again....

*Cat POV*
Not even gonna lie Robbie legit looks like he is drowning in his own sweat like WTF it isn't that hot anymore I should prob check on him though because that could be some medical condition for all any of us know. I gotta speak to Andre as well because he has NOT seemed like himself lately... and Tori we all need to be there for too because she's the one carrying a demon baby (I only say demon child because it's Ryder Daniels child in there). Beck and Jade are having troubles again but that's just Bade being Bade 😂!!

*Tori POV*

Beck and Jade r fighting again so I needed to get away from the blackbox theatre!! André and Sinjin will sort the two love birds out I just need to spend some time with Cat and Robbie for a bit today. I still don't know what to do with the baby I know I've been skeptical about it and I kept changing my mind but I don't want to tell anyone anything until I made a FINAL decision, and I am CERTAIN of that FINAL decision. I gotta hurry the fuck up though because like what Jade said to me the other day it will eventually be too late!

*Beck POV*
*slap page comes up*
Fighting with Jade again this is gonna be a fat drag...
Feeling: sick and tired 😒
*slap page comes down*

*Jade POV*
*slap page comes up*
Welp Beck and I are on arguing terms again.. this isn't an invitation for any of u girls none of u horny ones especially I can already see you licking your lips and twirling your hair and ur places moistening...
Feeling: angry but protective 😈👿
*slap page comes down*

*Andre POV*
*slap page comes up*
Ugh yeesh another Beck and Jade turn I swear Jade has to have phases where her and Beck argue 24/7 and there are even phases where her and Cat argue 24/7 as well it just gets annoying...
Feeling: bored and annoyed: 🙄😒
*slap page comes down*