Chapter 79 Jade and Andre and Beck go to Spencers

*smut warning*

also Carly and Freddie get absolutely humiliated in this chapter!! XD

*Beck POV*

well today at school was uneventful no surprise... Jade and Andre and I get picked up by Spencer who just came from his art show and now he has even more money to spend and waste... again no surprise there... So we get into his new Range Rover he just picked up two days ago, Jade gets in the front seat and me and Andre in the back and we were off to his LA house to rehearse all our lines its a small place but good enough to fit a lot of people in. It's a nice ass place as well its mainly only the downstairs floor when you enter and there's a backyard and an upstairs thats just one big room and an extra garden on the rooftop but that's quite small even though it feels spacious and it has a convertible roof too so the roof could come up and go down whenever he wants it to I'm honestly surprised this isn't in an absolute mess after yesterday also however haha. So we then get into his house but we hear something that makes us feel really awkward...

*Jade POV*

We heard something and it sounded like a girl moaning... she was just like "uhhhh" "uhhh" "Oh fuck" "mmmmmmhhhhhh" "daddy!" "mmmhhh harderrr!" "fuck me" "uh" "uh" "UH" "DADDY!!!!" "DADDY I'M GONNA CUM!!" and then we heard a guy voice shouting "SHIT ME TO!!!" and then they both just started screaming and moaning we eventually opened the door to the room it was coming from and then we saw Carly and Freddie both butt naked banging on the bed Freddie was on top of Carly and Carly had her arms and legs around Freddie jheez I can only wonder how many scratches she left on him with those new white acrylic nails she didn't leave scratches on his butt tho because her toenails were short as fuck also they were black... SHE STOLE MY TOENAIL COLOUR!!!!!! At least her fingers aren't black either... anyway... they saw us and they quickly got under the covers!!!

*Andre POV*

"Spence do u have any pink lemonade?!" I asked him "uh yeah just finish the last bottle" he responded awkwardly "YES I need this thanks man!" I say to him so I down whatever was left of the pink lemonade and I heard Freddie and Carly awkwardly responding to Spencer and Beck and Jade and then eventually just Beck "you guys alright?" Beck said through the door after him and Spencer and Jade closed it to give "yeah just feeling awkward haha" Carly says "Yeah I'm all good you?" Fred responds "um never better haha" Beck adds Freddie and Carly privacy and time to clean themselves up and then they both had to get in the shower as they rushed out with their towels quickly showered themselves and then quickly dried off and put their clothes on and then joined me and Beck and Spencer and Jade. "Well... that was awkward haha" I say laughing "u two... not cool!" Spencer says to Carly and Freddie unamused "give them a break you have sex all the time and Carly has to put up with it!" Beck responded to Spencer "Yeah!!" Carly agreed "exACTly" Freddie agreed further "no Spencer has a point" Jade said "we don't wanna come in and hear u guys going "ooh" "aah" "faster" "harder" "deeper" "pfft"" Jade mimicked adding a fart sound at the end. "Okay thats enough lets all stop bickering now!" Spencer said starting to get impatient "yeah we only have so much time to audition for this play that you three didn't even have to be in but you guys volunteered and committed!" Beck added to Spencer's point. Well I guess Carly and Freddie have both failed No Nut November this year...

*An hour and a half later*

So we were all rehearsing our parts in the Twilight play I was playing Edward, Beck is Emmett so him and I play brothers again and him and Jade are onscreen bf and gf because Jade is playing Rosalie and then Spencer is Carlisle, Carly is Jessica and Freddie is James but he's also Mike and Jacob as well so he gets a vampire, a human and a werewolf and he gets the main werewolf so it must be good for him to take a break from being a vampire because he ususally is vampire's and not werewolves and even when iCarly made fun of Twilight Freddie was Edward and Gibby was Jacob or any werewolf either way he was a werewolf so yeah we were all just rehearsing for that whole hour and then eventually we all just decided to wrap it up there and then we all just chilled out on the sofa and chairs and watched the big bang theory but then Carly and Freddie go up to Spencer's rooftop garden for a smoke.

*Spencer POV*

I have to stupid lovebirdy couples in MY house right now... ugh thank god Cats not here because then she'd be all over Andre.

*Freddie POV*

This is such a nice place sometime I SERIOUSLY need to get a place in LA to be closer to the HA group but at the same time they also need to get places in Seattle and the same goes for our friends in San Diego and Malibu and we also need to get places there eventually but we don't really see those other guys that regularly so yeah... Carly and I both rollup two cigarettes and then light them both up and have a smoke up there. "Life doesn't get any better than this" Carly sighed leaning into my shoulder "it just does not nothing can compare" I agree with her pulling her close to me. "Yeah of course not hmhm" she let out a cheeky laugh "I mean it's a beautiful night and I am sitting here with the only girl I care about" we look each other dead in the eye and we are about to kiss each other but then I hear a familiar voice say "sup lamers" and we see Jade pop up and she lights a cigarette and splits Carly and I up and gets in between us and puts her arms around both of our shoulders... why Jade we were trying to have a romantic moment over here!

*Carly POV*

Stupid Jade anyways "hi Jade" I say really whiney "yeah hi" Freddie also says really whiney "why so sad sounding?" she says laughing "Jade no offence but can u get off us please?" Freddie says and I agree "yeah please Jade you're just putting all of your weight on us!" Jade scoffs "fine then u guys" we then just sit there in silence for a minute "so Cat and Andre? you guys?" Freddie says "They are a shit couple!" Jade responds as she sips her strongbow "nah they're fine!" Freddie responds "Freddie whats going on with Sam at the moment?" Jade questions "Sam's fine okay she's just having some techincal difficulties at the moment with trying to make time for shit but she'll still be able to perform with u and Andre and Robbie and so will I and Melanie." I say to Jade reassuringly "wow jheez" Freddie scoffs quietly to himself throwing away the filter of his finished cigarette and opens a beer. "Guys? What are we going to do about Tori? "I don't care about that!" Jade said "Jade for once in your life can you just have a heart?!" I say to her getting a bit annoyed "Tori is our friend and we need to be there for her and able to support her when she needs it!" I said to Jade. "Ye Carly's right. Jade u were in a situation similar to Tori's a year and a half ago you weren't pregnant but we were all there for you when you needed us and also brings me to my next point guess who was there to help you out more than anybody else was?" Jade looked up "Tori?" she asked "Tori!" Freddie responds with passion this conversation just went on for a little longer then Jade and her boys had to go home and me and my boys just stayed here.