Chapter 55 Cat and Beck

*Last night (Sunday October 27th)* beck and cat were having a little text convo and usually they text each other on iMessage or Snapchat but I guess last night they decided to text on Instagram because one of them responded to someone else's story and here's how it went also this is a meanwhile chapter so the events of this chapter happen at the exact same time as the last chapter, in the next chapter the story timeline will continue from there*
*no one's pov*
oliver.b_93 posts a picture of him and Jade and André and Cat on his story from last weeks trip and Cat replies to it
Dms:
kittykat_val_xx: oh my god I remember that night! Xx
Back to feed and beck replies to cat story since she then posted a picture of all 8 of them near the campfire
Back to text scene
oliver.b_93: same that night was also amazing
(Those two names r there usernames for the rest of this text scene I'm just gonna do their names they put underneath their users)
Cat💞: that whole week was amazing actually
Stage boi: yeah agreed thank you again for taking all of us, and thank André as well
Cat💞: awww yaya ☺️
Stage boi: haha 😂
Stage boi: so how's things with you and André atm
Cat💞: yeah things are actually going great
Cat💞: I mean we had a bit of an argument today but then I ran back to him and kissed him like 20 times whilst my arms were wrapped around him and I was so apologetic!!
Stage boi: oh yeh André told me a bit about that😂
Cat💞: I assume he did!! X
Cat💞: how r u and Jade?? Xx
Stage boi: same as usual but I still love her
Cat💞: aw u two r cute
Stage boi: hehe 😜
Cat💞: 😛😛😛😝😝😝
Stage boi:🤪🤪
Cat💞: I don't feel like going to school tomorrow
Stage boi: me neither shall we both just skip it tomorrow?
Stage boi: besides out of all of our group we've been the two putting the most effort into our attendance all year this year so far so let's just skip tomorrow!
Cat💞: exactly let's just tell the teachers we were sick or something!
Stage boi: yes
Cat💞: shall you and me just hang out tomorrow instead? Because I need to talk to you about something serious this is the main reason why I want to skip w u tomorrow
Stage boi: this is the main reason I wanna skip too so of course
Cat💞: yayyy!!! I'm gonna go to sleep now so I'll see u tomorrow morning at like 10 AM?
Stage boi: yeah 10:30 AM actually let's do that
Cat💞: okay that's fine goodnight Beck love ya xxx
Stage boi: love u too 😂❤️
Stage boi: goodnight cat

The next day Cat and Beck then see each other because of what they needed to speak about.

*Beck POV*

Okay so me and Cat were just walking around and eventually we just found a park bench and she was eating a box of mini donuts whilst I was sucking on my vape. "So what did u want to tell me about?" She asked me "I mean you can go first unless you can keep my words hidden!" I laughed and Cat looked at me a bit weirdly. "Dude I'm so much better at keeping secrets now than I was like years ago so you can tell me anything!" She said smiling, "You tell me what you want to tell me first" I say to her. "Okay so recently I have become kind of "active" y'know what I mean" she asks me as she says the word active with her fingers doing speech marks and I pretend to know what she means although do I even wanna know what she means?? "Urm yeah and??" I say to her "So basically I have become active again and but I have never had any experience I mean I have done stuff to myself because I had butterflies "down there" and made myself excited and feel good after it has come out and I have been here and there for a few years now but I never actually have done it with a boy or even a girl! And I would like to have my first time with Andre one day." She told me, at first I had no idea what the hell she was saying but when she mentioned excited "down there" and mentioned having her "first time" with Andre then I knew what she was saying. "Cat do you mean sex?" I asked her "Eww but yeah I do" she said smiling and laughing "it sounds gross but also really fun" she then added. I was internally laughing and trying not to externally "Cat when two people love each other, boy and girl or two boys or two girls whatever may be they will want to have sex and it may not be Andre's first time because he has already had his first time years ago when he took a girls virginity and she also took his at the same time and also all the times in the past he may have had sex with Tori but if you want to then go ahead but make sure to stay safe! And by that either have Andre use a condom or you take "the pill" as that will stop you from getting pregnant." She just looked at me and was like "ok wow" then she was laughing and then I laughed. Then she asks me "Do you and Jade ever like... y'know... have sex?" and to myself I was like "THAT IS NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS!!" but obviously she is just a curious girl and I can't blame her so I tell her the truth "well I mean sometimes, we try to have sex at least 3 times a month or less sometimes even twice a week depending on how we both feel. I mean put it this way I am not that sexually active and I don't need sexual pleasure too much but with how Jade is most of the time she does and she does what you did the other day like 3 times every two days. Not to mention she has the highest sex drive out of anyone in our group she acts like she doesn't but she does!" Cat starts laughing "aheheheheheheh... gross" jheez I remember when I was the one dating Cat like two and a half years ago now I don't remember how long ago it was weirdly enough even though I usually remember most things but me and Cat being I think I don't remember how long ago that was now for some reason... I don't care anymore anyways tbh I mean I enjoyed her romantic company but she was a handful I wonder how Andre is handling her atm. "Now can you tell me what you wanted to tell me?" Cat said curious and do I really want to tell her because I am not sure... "Erm Cat I think I should probably tell you another time we should prob go see Tori remember our music assesment?" I said to her "are you sure you don't wanna tell me now???" She asked nicely "Yes" I said laughing "I promise and swear I will let you know soon though" I responded "hmmm Okay =))" she responded the only reason I didn't tell her right away is because we are about to see Tori right now and she needs to keep her mouth shut about this around her!!!

*Cat POV*

It felt weird skipping a whole day at school to be completely honest I mean its like I am taking a sick day but I'm just not sick and I am still going out and hanging with a friend I am actually kinda sorta really flipping curious on what Beck was going to tell me but either way we have a music assessment to complete, me, him and Tori and Berf all do and Carly's big brother Spencer is going to help us! So Tori was the one singing and I was backup singing and also playing piano, Beck decided to use a chello for some reason even though he plays the saxophone and guitar usually in fact he also messes around with turn tables on and off. but yeah, Berf is the one playing bass and Spencer is on drums we decided to do a cover of a Jazz song but we haven't decided on what song yet. So for the rest of the day me and Beck and Sam and Spencer just chill at my place and watch tv and just talk and then at around 18:00 pm we will then have to pick up Tori and then go and rehearse at her house. I got a text from Tori so I picked up my phone to see what it was "Hey Cat can u maybe meet me at Robbie's because I'm at Robbie's right now." and she sent another text after instantly after that, "I was just chilling with him and Jade and Andre for a little while so can u and Beck and Spencer if he's here yet maybe come pick me up from there and we can go back to mine?" so I send a response "Okay we're on our way right now" I then get a message from Robbie saying "Yo Tori's at my place and she needs you to come pick her up" so I send him a response to "Yeh ik she just messaged me too thanks Rob" So me and Beck then drive to Robbie's with Spencer then pick her up and then I drive us all back to her house and Berf meets us there and he was already standing outside Tori's front door. Perfect freakin timing!!!