Chapter 63 the girls have a zoom call

*warning: Not necessarily smutty but smutty references there's no sexual action or anything but still read by your own risk*

*authors note*

every Victorious character (apart from Cat because she is only looking like season 1-2 Cat) has their attire they did in the episode cell block and they will have that attire for all of November except Robbie and Andre and Beck all grow beards and they grow more as the month goes on. Cat is only looking like season 1 Cat still. Also quick announcement when chapter 101 comes Cat will start being more like how she was in season 2 but yeah thats enough bickering and beating around the bush from me on with the chapter now!

*Carly POV*

Today is November first so I thought I would have a little zoom call with all the girls to discuss no nut November because GIRLS DO IT TOO BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I'm away in San Diego for a little while because I thought I'd do school online for a little while and stay in my little hut that Spencer and my dad and Freddie and Gibby got me for my 18th birthday. So my school has the day off today but November first so zoom call. So Tori comes on first, then Megan, then Zoey and her group of girls, then finally Harper, Millicent then Sam and Cat who are both zooming in the same room but on different laptops lol and then Jade finally comes on! She seems to be in a good mood today she gave us a few smiles and then Trina shows up and so does Melanie. But yeah Jade is on the cigarettes again typical and indoors as well but anyways Jade and I thought we'd give the rules for NNN "Okay girls as you all may or may not know if you have been living under a rock for a while today is the first day of November!" I say to them "you know what that means..." Jade added "yes" everyone agreed "No Nut November" Trina said tiredly "So this means no masturbating, no sex, no orgasms for the whole of this month the only time we can start having sexual pleasure again is November first" I announce I have this weird feeling me or Trina are gonna come last... actually no. I have survived nnn before I can do it again! Still not sure about Trina though haha! So we talk for a little longer then the meeting finishes. the HA girls leave and Zoey stays but the rest of her group goes so and Sam just goes back to sleep on camera so we just take pics of her window then kick her from the chat. So then it is just me and Megan and Zoey left. "Dude I've got such a hangover!" I say to them and Megan responds "Dude you think you're the only one? Coz ur not!" "Bruh moment haha" Melanie announces "I have a lot of sickness right now but you know what I'm embracing it I deserve a good break after traveling all the way to Madrid just to try and find Chase! But I would love to go back there actually!" Zoey responds. Our convo went on for a little longer but then we eventually had to get back to work.