Chapter 9 Tori's house

*Robbie POV*

"Ugh how much more fairy lights and L.E.D's are we going to have to put up" I shouted to Trina begging her to let us have a break despite her doing the most out of all 4 of us (Sinjin and Sikowitz are here to) I am so tired and freaking hungry as well honestly all I had for breakfast was one apple and 15 raisins it was killing me Trina finally let us have a break though thank god for that... and she was playing the strangest song I have ever heard in my life but it was also supper catchy it was Mingi and it was by Mim Suleiman and it was featured on the soulwax fm radio station in GTA 5.

*Trina POV*

"Okay everyone take a break" I shouted as the boys all slumped to the floor sweating they asses off!! funny but gross but anyhow I ordered pizzas for all of them and payed them as well just to shut them all up because I couldn't be asked with all the complaints today so I go off to have a shower and tell the boys to keep an ear out for the door for when the pizza man arrives.

*Sinjin POV*

Yeesh this was tiring at least we persuaded her to pay all of our butts and to buy us food when we finish and at the moment I am currently drowning myself in the sync taps trying to get a butt load of water in my mouth and then after I am finished Sikowitz does the same and then Robbie also tries to down a load of water and all the glasses were dirty so we just had to drink upside down it was as if we had hiccups or something

*Sikowitz POV*

This was very difficult and tiring I had to get substitute teachers for all my classes just to be able to come here for the day and help Tori's rotten older sister set up this party but hey she is paying us and the doorbell just rang and here's our pizza thank god for that. Trina just came down the stairs with in her typical long sleeves and black skinny jeans and black converse outfit and her hair was still though I guess she was just excited for the food but I mean she paid for it sooo...

*Robbie POV*

We sat on the couch stuffing our faces with pizza and we were watching family guy, then simpsons, then american dad after that and then south park we were sat there laughing our asses off at the tv while watching it but at the same time, me and Sikowitz and Sinjin were all looking at each other and thinking *what the bloody hell were we doing all day* not gonna lie I am pretty jealous of Andre Harris and Cat Valentine at the moment I was going to ask her out until Andre swiped her why can't I be as handsome and cool as those two?!?! NO ROBBIE don't say that you are perfect in your own way "why don't you just kill her then" Rex said as if he knew what I was thinking "No what the heck Rex?! I am not a killer!" I shouted at him everyone looked at us and Rex said "Maybe I'll do it then nobody ever suspects the puppet;)" we all looked at him funny "I thought you hated being called that??" he looked us all in our eyes individually "it's only okay when I say it" he responds. and after all that we all sit and continue watching the tv.