Chapter 95 the big anticlimax and another secret revealed

*Sunday December 8th*

barely anything happened

*Monday December the 9th*

*André POV*

So we were at school and I saw this familiar looking Volkswagen beetle pull in to one of the drive ways and everyone thought it was Herbie the love bug returning and Helen was driving it to promote it especially since she still has a place at the premiere. All the teachers got hyped up and some students got excited too and it even had Herbie's exact design but then when Helen got out the car and locked it she was like "it's just a repaint you guys Herbie hasn't returned yet" everyone sighed "I know I miss him too" Helen said. "He needs to return though." I said to Helen. "Yes André. He does need to return we haven't seen him in cinema since 2005!" she said with passion. "I mean we did have that one Herbie video game on DS back in 07 and also this Youtube channel made two SFM Herbie movies I wished they were live action though..." Robbie said. "True" Helen said "Fully Loaded was kinda terrible though" she added "I liked it but it wasn't as good as the first ever one I'm just old fashioned like that." I said. "Dude! Fully Loaded is like the best one!" Robbie argued "I love them all haha" Cat said "I mean I just miss Herbie tbh" Jade said. "You know what if you 4 and Beck and Tori as well all do good in these next two and a half weeks then I will drive you to the opening night of the Twilight play in Herbie I may only be able to take like 3 or 4 of you guys though so I'lll see which of you guys does best the top three can come with me because I'll get you guys there faster than anything else would I mean the back of the car is a wide seat so I may be just about able to fit four of you in." Helen said and we agreed "sounds good" I say but then she gets distracted "speaking of which where are Tori and Beck any of you four know?" she asked us "haven't seen them" Robbie said "me neither" Cat added. Jade and I just shrugged. "Well tell them they should up there game when they get here because they never usually fall behind" Helen said laughing "will do besides I got plenty of bones to pick with them right now actually anyway!" Jade said. "okay well have fun with that I'll see you guys around" she went to her office and we just continued sitting.

*No POV*

Yep that was the anti climax everyone

*December 10th*

nothing interesting happened pretty easy and average day.

*December 11th*

*Trina POV*

You gotta be kidding me I literally trained so hard at every role and auditioned well and I still got none?!?! The iCarly kids got to play Bella's human friends and they don't even go here!! "Tori how's the baby?" I ask, "I don't even know I haven't decided yet" she responded. Argh fucking hell gurl....

*Tori POV*

I just had to do some personal work for myself these last two days and the school knows but my extended family doesn't. Imma tell em tonight!

*Robbie POV*

School is so boring lately but hey at least we had Sikowitz all day today he seems to be quite worried about this Twilight thing because he is making us see him nearly everyday now. At least we have him today all day though so that will prevent boredom. So Tori has told us that she had a bit of a hospital check up about her upcoming baby and apparently it is alive and well and actually coming along fine despite the little bits of alcohol and the once in a while cigarettes... I mean I'm sure rare cigarettes won't do that much damage. "So how you guys feeling about this?" I asked the group and they gave me pretty average responses which were pretty boring just a bunch of mehs... I was then walking to the grub truck. "Robbie?" Cat asked "what Cat..." I respond "can you come with me to Starbucks later on there's stuff I want to talk to you about" she said "yeh okie" I promised "thanks Robbie" she said as she fell into my arms and I patted her on the back confused.

*Beck POV*

Jheez everyone sure has their hands full Sikowitz especially he's trying a bit hard to prep us up for the production but it proves his loyalty and also his friendship. Anyways me and André had to prep HARD for this because him and I were kinda falling behind not to mention us two didn't go to any of the rehearsals these last two days so we got some serious work to do that's why we chose to stay behind today and only Tori and Jade chose to stay too Cat and Robbie just skipped for some weird reason... can't blame em tbh they've been working the hardest on this recently so yeah cut em some slack!

*No POV*

This is the revealed secret coming up

*Cat POV*

I was waiting for Robbie to get his coffee and sit down and he comes back with one for both of us (guess he isn't that selfish sometimes). 'Over' by Lindsay Lohan was playing on the speakers I really wished Lindsay made music again although she did make a song in 2020 and that banged! "So what did you want to talk to me about?" Robbie said and I told him "I'm just stressed out about these rehearsals" I tell him "meh same but not a lot" he says awkwardly "this feels like old times" I say laughing "yeah it does we sorta dated two and a half years ago" he said "yeah I responded twice neither worked out very well though haha" Robbie dropped his smile "I mean we were kinda adjusting to shit and learning along the way" I agreed so fast "very true you then dated Sinjin's sister Courtney for the second time though and I dated Gibby for a little while" Robbie just laughed "anyways that's not really why you called me here is it?" he said laughing. "No" I responded "I called you here because I just needed a friend and I know I could always count on you and shit just feels out of place" he quickly interrupted me "woah woah calm down how do you mean" he asked me already noticing me hyperventilating. "So my brother is kinda all better now but still being medicated and my family is moving back into my old house but I don't really know what to do here because I want to see my brother again and my parents because they have all been gone for so long but at the same time I'm thinking "wait what about Nona what about Dice what about Sam what about Goomer" and the babysitting service might have to shut down" Robbie looked a bit annoyed "well look I get that it is something you love doing but it doesn't have to completely shut down Sam can handle it on her own sometimes besides she's usually always here isn't she" he said "true but she might be moving back to Seattle soon that's another thing" I said "ah Jheez" Robbie said "well look I wouldn't worry about the babysitting service it isn't the ONLY thing you like doing right? There's so much other shit you love doing and also just think about seeing your family again as well also just because Sam is leaving doesn't mean it's the end of you guys' friendship we're all still friends with the iCarly crew and also everyone in San Diego and Malibu just because this service may be coming to an end it doesn't mean you guys' friendship is besides Nona is still keeping her apartment and will be going between there and the retirement home, Dice and Goomer will still have places in that building and also you will get two homes" I brightened up a bit "that does sound kinda nice actually" I said "yeah" he said  "and I'll actually also be getting two homes because my grandma is leaving her apartment is being moved to a retirement home so I will be moving in there and that place will be my own and my parents are keeping our house as well so I'll still have access to that place also." I laughed "that sounds pretty cool I guess you and I are both kinda in the same boat then haha" he laughed as well "yeah true" he said as he finished his coffee and I fished my cocoa and then he walked me home and he took me in and I hugged him and then I went into nona's "thanks Robbie I'll see you tomorrow!" I say "bye Cat" he says quite happily.

*No POV*

So yeah Cat and Robbie did date twice but both were kinda confusing and neither had much experience at the times. Nobody just really bothered to bring it up or even talk about it and act like it didn't happen either because it was too embarrassing or they just can't be fucked.

*December 12th*

nothing interesting happened just more rehearsals