Chapter 47 a week of crazy ness starts

*Sikowitz POV*

Today is Tuesday and Cat has woken all of our poor souls up at the crack of dawn and maybe this was good because I have been having a few late mornings lately but at the same time it's half fucking term break! But anyways Cat said we should go mess around today and then tonight we go to the cinema and watch the Venom 2 let there be carnage and Antlers and I remember last month when I took the class on a trip to see Shang Chi and No Time To Die that was a fun day so mayb- wait a minute how much money has Cat saved up lately?! She practically a millionaire at this point we might as well say.

*Tori POV*

So Cat and Andre thought we all go for a huge spirit run first and then we go cinema later and we did that and it was fun but not fun at the same time Robbie and Trina passed out after the first 5 minutes, Beck was dehydrated, me and Sikowitz kept running but we were just in good moods but even Cat tired herself out Andre kept running with us though but by the time we got to where we were all supposed to finish Jade was already there and not sweating I guess she just had to run all that anger off and then she just started climbing trees and we were just like "yeah see you at Subway" and then we just went into the little town that was linked to the woods and we all just went to Subway and Jade beat us again! Robbie and Trina made it in time for the cinema though and Beck and Cat just took a Uber to the Subway as we were all leaving and Jesus when I saw them walking out the Uber I immediately started thinking of the old days when Cat and Beck used to go out and it's hard to believe that Cat has been with more boys than me and Jade have in our time at Hollywood Arts and to this day Cat is STILL a virgin! But to be fair so is Robbie well he's half a virgin anyway if that makes sense. Me and Jade and Beck and Andre and Sikowitz and Trina aren't virgins though Sikowitz obvi not but Trina just about lost hers when she did!! Honestly I think Cat can still get Beck hard to this day but he back with Jade now and has been for the last 2 years again. So Venom 2 was AMAZING I was so psyched to finally see Carnage on the big screen and Antlers was pretty scary Cat could handle it weirdly enough Venom 2 was too short though I swear to god and then after the cinema event we then go back to our hut in the woods and we all go to sleep.

*Jade POV*

I'm too angry and fast they may never know how I got everywhere before they did because hey a magician must never reveal their secrets!