Chapter 98 December 18th-23rd

*Thursday December 18th*

*Tori POV*

I swear Jade sure probably has her hands full lately but so do Cat and Robbie... I swear Andre and Beck and I are the only- actually just Andre and Beck I'm freaking pregnant but you know what... I'm not worried about it! Because I have made my final decision and I thought it through long and hard and pros and cons and I know that this is what I want to do! I don't care what anyone says!

*Andre POV*

Today is the second to last day and Sikowitz decided to blast out The Used in the Asphalt cafe but at least it was my favorite used song 'greener with the scenery'. I'm just happy half term is coming to an end and Christmas is coming up. So I'm gonna start inviting people to mine on the day before Christmas Eve because I wanna get lit and smashed that night and besides we barely party at my place anyways. I would do Christmas Eve but that's opening night of Twilight. We could always do an afterparty but then we'd all be tired and have to rest for Christmas morning.

*Cat POV*

We had the full freaking day today so first period we had then break nothing happened Tori was just having a meltdown because of her pregnancy, Trina was trying to act like a victim about everything again and Beck and Robbie and Burf were all playing table tennis and again there was no sign of Ms Jade West.... I don't blame her... Andre and I were just helping Tori out and then second and third periods happen, period 2 just revision for subjects and period 3 Helen thought we'd have a table tennis tournament just for laughs which was fun but then lunch break happened

*Robbie POV*

I swear to god I literally had a hunch something weird was gonna happen at lunch... so this guy, yeah, this idiot, tries to shoot his Nerf gun at everyone just to try and piss us all off... This student called Evan... ye'know... that boy that used to be only in to blondes but now these days is only into brunettes... yeah him anyways him and Gilbert (the guy who tried to ask out Jade) they were going round shooting Nerf guns at all of us and they have been doing it since break and going from class to class doing it but then at this point we had HAD enough! "Now I kinda wished Jade was here! She could sort the fucker out!" I said "she does have some uses remember" Beck said "either way though we can deal with these assholes ourselves." Andre said but then we saw a strange masked figure graffitiing all the cameras... and then he took his mask off and it was none other than Erwin Sikowitz I wonder what he was doing though. He grabs the two with the guns and bashes their heads together "come on come all!" he said "step riggghhht UP step right up!" he added and we all got up and started beating the shit out of Evan and Gilbert everyone just started pushing and poking them around but then they left the rest to me and Sikowitz and the rest of our group and Sinjin and Burf were filming it. Me and the boys were stomping the shit out of the two and then when we were finished Tori stomped on both their heads and and Cat tried to scratch gilberts eyes but purposefully near missed but then got up in Evans face while he was on the floor and she said this to him "in future be careful who you turn down shit head!" and then he kicked him in the balls! And then we all just left "see you all fifth period!" Sikowitz said. Well... that just happened.

*Beck POV*

Jesus Christmas did we really just do that?!?! Anyways fourth period Freddy was being slightly nicer since he was having a good day today and thought he would cover our lesson since our real music teacher wasn't in and yeah then fifth period us 5 go to Sikowitz early and we were all just laughing about what happened "did you see the way Tori stomped those pricks faces?!" Cat said "no no the way you fucked up Evan after all these years of not being even with him?!?!" Tori responded "us man were just stomping their heads off" Robbie said laughing "felt good it really did especially to Gilbert" I said but then Sikowitz changes the subject "guys, has Jade been suspended or something?" Sikowitz asked "nah she's prob just ill or something..." I said when I know that was NOT the case at all because I know she was just skyving these last couple-a-days she told me she couldn't be fucked but I haven't spoken to her at all today I wonder what could be happening but anyways we all just had fifth period and it was just more rehearsals and guess who just HAD to be Jade's stunt double... I'll wait...