Chapter 53 iCarly next weekend

*Sam POV*

So I come home and mine and cats bedroom door was locked luckily i had a spare key for our room so I open it but then all I see is a sleeping miss Valentine under a blanket and I had to wake her up because I needed to talk to her about something but I wasn't patient enough for a nice approach (which I never do anyway) so I just take the pillow she was sleeping on and I hit her with it.

*Cat POV*

I was dreaming of beauty and then I just felt a large whack on my head and I woke up and quickly covered myself and I saw Sam standing over my bed "Get your butt up Valentine!!" "Why whats up?!" I ask concerned and a bit annoyed at the same time pulling my pink velvet blanket up on my chest "I need to talk to you" she said "Well you coulda woke me up nicer but you never do!" I respond "Yeah well neither do you now put ur clothes on and lets talk!" I look at her and say "Okay fine but I need to have a shower first and clean myself up so can you maybe pass me a towel from just over there I would myself but if you couldn't tell..." I ask her nicely. "Yes of course" she said as she handed me my black towel and I get up and walk to the bathroom and get in the shower and wash myself off.

*Sam POV*

Cat seems to be taking her sweet time in that shower eh maybe she's just trying to make herself smell extra great and I don't blame her tbh. But she finally comes out and she runs out to me soaking wet in a towel and flip flops and saying "what u wanna talk about then?" and I just get a bit annoyed at her and say "Well put on some freaking clothes then bb!" she gets new clothes on and finally comes back to me now I can talk to her finally.

*Cat POV*

So I just put on a pair of sweatpants and some fluffy socks and a pink t-shirt with a glitter heart on it and in the heart it said "cupcakes" I obviously put my underwear set on as well lol dw XD! Anyways I sit down in the living room with Sam. "So what u wanna talk to me about?" I ask Sam politely. "Basically you know iCarly? well they need some more people in the show this Saturday so can you maybe like be one of those extra people? This is next weekend by the way. I mean if you can't thats fine." I jump at that idea "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD SAM OF COURSE!!!!!!!" I scream happily and she laughs. "I love that confidence!!" She shouts back with a smile. "Aren't you going to a concert tonight?" She asked me, I sadly tell her "no not tonight COVID cases have risen so Ariana has postponed her concert for November" I look sad "at least you don't have to get new tickets" Sam responded happily "true" I said and I laughed and then us two just sat back and watched South Park (season 11 episode 1 with apologies to Jesse Jackson).