Chapter 32 Tori's second meltdown

*Tori POV*

So I just get home and I just clean my teeth then have a shower and when I finished washing myself I just sat down in the shower and cried for like the next 10 and a half minutes and my makeup was all over the floor and when I got out of the shower I dried myself off and went to bed and I put Roslyn by Bon Iver ft St Vincent put I slowed the pitch by -4 and speed down by 11%.

I was too sad I didn't even want to put my pajamas on or anything so I just went to sleep naked that night and I just got under the covers and cried myself to sleep :(!! I may have wore a bit too much makeup today because even when I had my shower mascara and eyeliner was getting into my pillows and bed sheets. Okay Tori never where too much eye makeup again because you got a LOT to clean up now! But seriously y'all ever get that feeling when you are so torn up about something and you know that there is nothing you can do about it? That's where I am right now I am crying like a 9 year old girl and I'm not even on my period and I really need a hug but I don't want anybody to see me like this and I want a drink but its a school night, I want a cigarette but I have ran out and I can't afford them atm and even if I could I don't have my fake ID because I lost it in Beck's RV when me and him and the rest of the boys went to Canada for a week two years ago. I am just so sad and angry and lonely and a bit scared... and actually kinda horny too! But even then my vibrator is broken and even then if it wasn't I'm far too upset to pleasure myself anyways so I just lay in my bed on my front crying into my pillow until I went to sleep and this was the earliest night I had for a while I nodded off at 21:17.

*Back at NOZU*

*Nobody POV*

Give it up by Midtown (Spider-man 2 and Madden 2005 and Burnout 3) was playing on the speakers in Nozu for some weird reason (sorry if y'all thought this was Cat and Jade singing again but I promise I will add that in at some point of the story).

Everybody was a bit worried about Tori Cat was especially worried if she may have upset her! Trina was concerned, Robbie gave everybody the 'relatable' look, Beck gave everyone the 'Smooth move genius' of sarcasm look, Andre was confused and Jade was just stuffing her face with more sushi because she ordered more and she also ordered a chicken katsu curry and beef noodle soup... then the rest of them were just watching Jade stuff her face with food and we looked in disgust!