Chapter 71 Sinjin and Berf and Sam infiltrate Creddie and Candre and Bade

*Sinjin POV*

Sam and Berf and I all chill in the restaurant spying on the trio of boys with their trio of girls and no one said anything about Robbie or even Tori until they started talking about what happened with Lane today "yeah Robbie kinda got us into trouble" Andre said "he took our banter too seriously" Beck then added "It wasn't really banter though it was kinda mean" Cat then added sounding quite defensive no mentions of any apologies though. They then finish their food, pay their bill then go to the cinema. "Well that's something" I say to Berf and Sam.

*Berf POV*

So Sinjin hacked the system to the closest theatre so they know which seats Carly, Cat, Jade, Andre, Freddie and Beck are all sitting in. They were completely still in the theatre they only went on their phones once each. Carly to check her bank account. Jade and Beck to kinda shout at each other over text but then proceed to snuggle with each other in their seats. Cat and Andre to message each other saying they love each other and Freddie got his phone out twice once to check his social media before everyone else got theirs out and once after everyone was finished with theirs to send Sam a meme and Sam receives it and her phone is on loud! Everyone then looks but no one could see us "That was close!" I said "super close!" Sinjin added then Sam comes in "Shut up both of you!" The movie then finishes and then we follow them to the arcade.

*Sam POV*

So we turn up at the arcade and Beck and Andre already start beating the shit out of each other in basketball, Freddie and Beck and Jade all start killing each other in Outrun Coast 2 Coast and Mario Kart, Cat kicks everyones butts in air hockey, and Carly is already destroying everyone in NASCAR arcade edition. Some time passes and Freddie goes out for a smoke and he walks past us but thankfully he didn't see any of us phew! But then here comes the bit Robbie is gonna get sad about. So Andre and Beck were playing arcade basketball again while Cat and Carly and Jade are all at the milkshake bar. Carly and Cat do their usual and get their matching peanut butter and cream shakes while Jade gets her usual and sucks on a beer but not just any old beer, Jade is fucking drinking desperado! Jade has to honestly be the biggest alcoholic and pothead I know seriously she is such a drinker and a stoner and a smoker! She will smoke anything but believe it or not she takes regular cigarettes over everything and yes everything even weed and crack! Especially if it's king sized cigarettes idk y but y'know she loves to vape to but she savours all of her vapes she has like 70 vapes back at her house and 20 E-Cigs and like 5 shisha's and also her and Cat recently both brought Juuls for themselves and one each and I'm surprised that Jade still looks this sexy... Anyways they're all sitting at the bar and Carly says "it's a shame Tori couldn't be here tonight" Cat agreed "Yeah I wanted her to come so badly" she responded "Oh my god! Who The Hell Cares?!" Jade responded. "For reals Jade?!" Cat responded but then Carly gets quite annoyed "Jade! Excuse my language because there are a lot of kids in this arcade tonight but why have you gotta be a little fucking prick to and about Tori all the time!?" Carly questions her getting a bit crossed. "She's a bitch thats all!" Jade responded "ye- we- you're... agh u know what you and me will talk about this another time!" Carly said. "I'm no different I know" Jade responded calmly "also at least Robbie isn't here" Jade also adds "I wouldn't say I'm happy he's not here but whenever he isn't with us it feels like a huge weight gets lifted off our backs" Carly adds. Ouch Carls. "yeah gross" Jade says "don't say gross I love Robbie!" Cat says annoyedly. "then why don't you ask him out?" Carly says "No gross!" Cat adds back "besides I'm with Andre anyway so maybe another time depending on what happens in future but I don't think it will for a while not after what him and I have been through lately" she says laughing "he's angry and a creep" she adds on "couldn't agree more! Jade says "yeah and he's weird!" Freddie adds coming back in "And most of all he is selfish!!" Andre says and everyone screams in agreement "and he is a liar and desperate and he doesn't ever consider other peoples feelings adding to Andre's point" Beck says angrily. So then they all go their separate ways home and me and the boys make our way back to Robbie's house.