Chapter 6

I push her against the toilet door in this narrow stall, my hands sliding to her pants as I quickly open them. I kiss her neck hastily while taking off my own pants, and my phone almost falls out of my pocket. I catch it just in time, which makes the screen light up. I only manage to take a quick look at it—Robin has answered me.

im so excited jjsdfjds

"What are you doing?" she asks me in a quiet, breathless voice. "Are you seriously texting someone right now?"

I sigh. "Just give me a minute, okay?" I bite my lip. I really, really don't want to stop. But Robin's message makes me think again. "Shit..."

"What?" she asks, but I don't answer. I'm busy typing.

what about blow jobs

Not if you come from that.

thats so unfair

Is it worth the money?

i hate you

srsly ur the worst

wait that doesnt count right

No

You're on three days now

I run out of the stall.

god im sorry ok

can we do one day pls i was just rly angry

"Seriously? You're just leaving like that?"

"Shit..." I turn around to the girl. "Sorry. Emergency."

Apologize properly.

"Asshole," she mumbles as I walk out of the bathroom. I don't really care. But I do care about the stupid three days and the money.

im truly sorry

pls forgive me

Fine.

Two days. End of the discussion.

come on...

make it one day

im begging you

please

I run out of the club, put on my jacket since it's freezing cold, and make my way home.

Enough Oscar.

I said end of the discussion.

Have a good night.

well i wont thanks to u

The next day, I'm tattooing a teenager. He must be around eighteen years old. He wants a tattoo on his stomach, for which I have to rest my whole arm on him, which is nothing new either. But today, something happens that has never happened before, and I've been working in this shop for almost three years. He gets an erection. And the fact that he's embarrassed about it is damn sweet. Not to mention that he's pretty hot. I hate destiny.

Of course, I tell him he doesn't have to be embarrassed. "I take it as a compliment," I say, smiling at him. Then I just continue with the tattoo.

When I take my lunch break, I don't go outside for a smoke. I first go to the bathroom, sit on the toilet seat, then take out my phone and open his chat.