Chapter 1

"Catalina you actually came" Gerard Pique yelled towards the girl once he noticed her radiant presence behind her brother.

"Of course I came couldn't miss hanging with you guys when I finally have a day off"

Catalina was a very busy person who had an even busier schedule. She some how had to find a way to not only manage her personal life with her football life but as well as her clothing company, her investments, and side business she does for her brand. So on the rare days when she didn't have anything going on it would almost always be spent with the boys who she practically sees as brothers.

"Lina! You came to save me from this boring training session" Ney shouted out from where he stood doing a drill with Dani who unfortunately was hit with the ball as Neymar got distracted by Catalina and he put a little to much power in his kick.

"Oh my god, Dani are you all right" she asked as she heard the loud smack when the ball made hard contact with his face.

"He's alright. Now let's go before coach catches me trying to leave" Ney grabbed her arm and turned to leave but unfortunately bumped into a body making him stop.

"He's right in-front of me isn't he" he was indeed correct as Pep stood staring down at him with a disappointed but not surprised look.

"Yup" the man himself answered as he gave a small nod of acknowledgment to Catalina before turning Neymar back around.

"Go run a lap" he demanded as the player took off without questioning as he was all to use to it.

"Nice to see you again Cata will you be joining us today for practice" Pep asked the girl as she often did join the team on some training or workout sessions as she liked to put in the work even out of work.

"Not today I have to go see my agent after this"

The girl was always in some type of dressed up material as you could never see her wearing sweatpants unless at home or taking a flight. As owner of her own clothing company she tried to strictly wear her brand only but occasionally she would wear others. Today for example she was wearing a piece from her spring collection but with a Prada bag and of course her Nike shoes as she has a deal with them.

"It's great to see that at least someone in the Messi family has a sense of fashion" Javier Mascherano also know as Javi joked knowing quite well that her brother had no care for being seen as 'drippy'

"I know you ain't talking baldy" Leo teased back.

"Alright brake it up you two we all know you guys don't have no fashion sense so can we move on" Luis intervened as he knew those two could argue like a married couple if they allowed them to.

"Yeah how about let's plan something after this for all of us to do. I was thinking Lina's house for a swim at the beach or may even the pool" Dani suggested as he knew everyone's favorite spot to hangout was at Catalina's house especially if they wanted privacy since she lived in a gated community near the beach which mean she had nearly no neighbors.