Chapter 12

"Wake up" and Catalina was rudely woken up by a smack in the head with a pillow, curtesy of Neymar.

"What the hell Ney" grabbing the pillow that she rested on she launched it at him.

"Get up we have practice and media today" walking out the door with his toothbrush in hand, he shut the door to give her some privacy.

Itzel although still tired from last night got up regardless and hoped into the shower. Now Catalina was known for being an early bird as that's when she gets a quick workout in but unfortunately last night they stayed up to the late hours of the night watching movies and scrolling through an app called Tik Tok that her fans kept mentioning she should get. Although the app was entertaining she would opt to stay away from it as more than once while she was scrolling, videos would pop up of her and some of her brothers making her more than uncomfortable, but she did appreciate the edits of her and even shared some on her other media pages.

Since it was so late she stayed at Neymar's house as she didn't want to risk any harm coming to her at those uncertain hours. Thankfully as she and Ney stayed at other's houses often one of the guest room were dedicated to each other meaning she didn't have to drive all the way to her house and change. Grabbing a random matching set she quickly changed and joined Neymar downstairs.

"Hey we both left are hair natural today" she commented as she noticed both their unruly curly hair out

"Yeah I got to lazy to gel it back" he said with a mouth full of food which made her grimace.

"Chew with your mouth close Junior and where's Ella and Davi" picking up on the fact that the usually noisy house was quite was more than a sign to her that the two were not in the house.

"They went to the park to walk the dogs" answering the question he then slid her a bowl of what seemed to be fruits and yogurt.

"Is this—" she didn't even get to speak before he cut her off already use to her questions.

"Yes the yogurts low-fat and it has that weird protein granola you like that you left here last time" he pretended to shiver at the thought of her breakfast.

"Hey it's good and if anything you need this more than I do. Maybe then your ankles would be a lot stronger" she hinted towards the fact that he just came back from a couple of days off do to a minor ankle injury.

"It's not my fault they always go for my ankles" he protested as he frantically threw his hands down to gesture towards his ankle.

"Sure" ignoring him she enjoyed her breakfast peacefully while he sat next to her at the table playing on his phone.

"Am I doing media with you" she asked taking one of the last few bites of her food.

"Yeah I also think Geri and Dani are joining us" last time he checked they emailed him saying that the other two were joining them per the request of the fans.