Chapter 78

"Leo you are being the biggest bridezilla ever and you aren't even the one getting married"  Antonella shouted at the men as he ran around like a chicken with his head cut off.

"Everything has to be perfect" the football player said as he spoke into his walkie talkie which also collectively Neymar, Sergio, and Geri had.

"Are the flowers all to our standards" he repeated onto the damn machine.

"Copy, the pink tulips and gardenias are perfect" Neymar answered back from where he stood outside watching the florist put everything together.

"And the photographers" Leo now asked to the one men responsible of this.

"Practicing the perfect shot" Sergio responded as he made James and Marcelo play the almost newly weds.

"What do you mean by that" the Argentinian gave them one job and he had to assure himself that they didn't mess it up for Lina's sake.

"Don't worry about it" Sergio said harshly not liking the accusation that lied on his tone.

"I would" sounded Geri's voice through the walkie talkie.

"You know what I'm going to go make sure everything is going smoothly with your sister have fun with that" she made a waving motion already fed up with her husband as he practically kicked out the hired venue planner.

"Don't start pendejo" now it turned into a big screaming match between the two frenemies if you could even call them that.

"Alright you two STOP" yelled Neymar on the other line as he apologized to the people around him for the outburst.

"Yes please stop and Geri what about the bridesmaids and groomsmen are they ready" everybody knew he gave Geri the easiest job as the man wasn't good with being responsible but wanted to be included because Neymar and Sergio were.

"Yeah I just had to fix Juniors bow tie after someone did it wrong the first time" Geri again started the accusations to a certain defender that wore the number 4 on his back.

"I didn't do it wrong" Sergio complained.

"Yes you did" the other defender argued back.

"Give me those" complained Marcelo as he snatched both the walkie talkies from his fellow defenders.

"Hey" the two who were less than 10 feet apart whined as he grabbed them both at the same time.

"Get off the walkie talkies and let these poor people do their jobs without interferences" Celo said into the remaining two walkie talkies before making way to snatch Neymar's who watched it all happen.

Luckily the wedding commenced without interference from the terrible four as Marcelo like to call them. Only cause Cristiano needed his two groomsmen with him and Neymar was needed by Leo to run around for Catalina. In Leo's family it consisted of two girls so Catalina only had one sister and whatever in laws she got from her annoying brothers. So to not upset her on her special day those two posed as stand in sisters for the day and ran around finding whatever she needed, whether it was something to eat or something to distract herself with.

On the other hand the couple had 5 groomsmen and bridesmaids each respectively. On Catalina's side you had her sister who was her maid of honor, Antonella, and some other friends, and on Cristiano's side you had Cris Jr. as his best man, Marcelo, Sergio and his other friends. It was quite a hassle to find a day that fit everybody's schedule as they wanted today to be perfect with everyone they wanted there to be in attendance. It came down eventually to some random day in June, waterside by a venue overlooking a Greece sea. Their dream wedding was a go and now all they had to do was walk down the aisle and say 'I do'.