Chapter 54

"Uhm-uhhh" was all that her nerves let her mumble out as she was trying to process what was going on.

"I probably should've mentioned that before" Carlos sighed seeing at what he caused the women to become.

"No-no your fine it's 's just I'm a really big fan of Ferrari. Like I get a new one each year" she felt herself starting to go into a nervous rent but couldn't help what her mouth spewed.

"Well that's good–I mean I feared you could have been a Red Bull or Mercedes fan" he smiled at her with his blinding white teeth.

"While they do have great racers you remain my all time favorite" shyness now crept up on her as she admitted it aloud.

"Thank you. It's good to know the best of the best support me" suddenly Catalina caught Neymar's amused stares from behind Carlos back.

"So seeing as you know my favorite team what's yours. I'm hoping for a fellow Culer" instantly she could tell she was wrong as he turned a shade of red.

"Hate to disappoint but I'm more of Madridsta" he laughed out after seeing her pouty face.

"Looks like Mercedes just earned a new fan and Hamilton a new fangirl" pretending to be upset she made a movement to walk away from him but he caught her wrist stopping her in her tracks.

"Hey that's not fair I was being honest, isn't friendship built off honesty" his words made her smile as she could use more friends.

"I also believe friendships are built off support" his hand still had her wrist which she found she didn't really mind.

"Well I'm a Catalina Messi fan that's got to count for something" he also shyly admitted just like her.

"Perhaps we could be friends after all" her smile that was barley starting fell as she saw Dani heading full force towards them.

"Listen man I don't know who you think you are but I would appreciate it, if you let go of my sister" he quickly ripped the mystery man's hand from her wrist not even giving him an opportunity to do it himself.

"Hey your Dani Alves—wait is the rest of Barcelona squad here" he urgently asked her now regretting his words earlier said.

"No so your safe for now and Dani would you stop with the faces he's my new friend" her joking tone turned deadly serious as she glared at her Brazilian friend whose protective glances didn't falter.

"Lina you just met him" Dani shouted in outrage.

"He's Carlos Sainz" she replied back hoping that would ease his worry.

"Who" he replied not at all swayed by his name.

"The famous F1 driver" was he really oblivious to to motor sport racer who she usually had on her screen watching.

"I don't care" he argued but was interrupted as Neymar now joined them.

"Hey Dani why don't we give them a moment to talk" Ney demanded as he dragged Dani away not without a wink in Catalina's direction.

"No Neymar this man could be dangerous" is all that the two heard as Ney already successfully lead him away. In Neymar's mind if a one night stand is what his best friend needed to get over Cristiano then he wasn't going to be the one to stop her.

"You friends seem–" Carlos didn't get to finish his though before being cut off.

"Crazy I know" they were crazy but she loved them for it.

"I was going to say protective which I understand them for" he was quite protective over his friends as well.

"Well I hate to break it to you but they will surely change your mind about it later on" if they were to continue to be friends he would have to deal with that on the daily.