Chapter 1

He turning his swivel chair to the right and to the left while spinning a pen with his fingers. He wears his cold, stern face and poking his tongue inside his cheeks while looking the view of the outside through the big window glass inside his office room.

"Baby... I'm here..!!!" A girl said and walking towards him, holding his shoulder down to his chest. He look at her in annoyed and yanked her hand away before stood up from his swivel chair. He tilt his head a little and slightly glaring to her.

"What the fuck are you doing here??!! I already said many times! I freaking don't want any girls!!" He shout and pointing to the door.

"Get out!" He glare to her and clenching his jaw in annoyed. She seems don't want to go out from his office room but...

"Baby—-"

Suddenly the door swung open revealing 6 members of his bestfriends a.k.a his hyungs. Jungkook silently pointing his lips to his hyungs which is still standing froze in front of the door when seeing that girl. Jungkook want them to take her out! They know jungkook don't want to be with any girls so Taehyung suddenly clear his throat and walk to the girl as if he understand what jungkook ask them.

"Hi pretty girl, please let us seeing our little brother for a while? It's our privacy." Taehyung smiles and give a way for her to walk away in a polite attitude. She rolled her eyes and walk while stomping her feet to exit the room. Jungkook sigh in relief and they all walk to the couch.

"I told you jungkook-ah, the girls will never give up! Not only one! but many girls already come searching for you!!" Jimin said while shrugging his shoulder.

Jungkook tched and crossing his legs and also his arms, look at his hyungs face.

"How? Did you find her?" He ask while raising his eyebrows hoping that the answer is different this time, not like before this.

Namjoon look at him with a slightly disappointed face makes he knew the answer is still the same which is "NO"

He sigh deeply and look away in frustrated.

"Kook. Why did you need to find her? It's already one year kook and we're still not found her." Suga said while looking at him tried to convince him to forget about her. Jungkook glare to him, not answering anything then rolling his eyes before look away.

"Right kook, just move on and forget her! You're really not like yourself after that night with her!" Jhope said while shaking his head.

"I can't hyung.. I can't. I need to know her!! Please?" His eyes full with hopes wanted to convince his hyungs to keep searching and helping him find that girl. The girl that he had a one nightstand without him knowing as he was in drunk.

Yes, he is Jeon jungkook. A man who slept with many girls and after that in the morning, he will just throw his money on their face, asking them to go out from his room and never come again to seeing him. But sometimes, some woman still come to see him since he really adored by everyone and of course, he good in bed. All of this makes him annoyed. He only know to fuck them and then ask them to leave him!

He is a man who adored by everyone because of his good looks, his wealthy and of course his energy in bed. After that 'incident' with an unknown girl, he switch 360° as he can't stand with the girls. He keep thinking of her even though he was fucking with any other girls. From that, he stop and started to being really determine to find her. He hating other girls, didn't sleep with them nor fucking them anymore. His mind just her. ONLY HER. His feelings was different when he was with her and with other girls. Its just feels more good!

"Did you want to find her because you worried if she will pregnant?" Namjoon ask again makes his eyes widened.

"A-aish hyung! I wear a protection o-okay!" He said stuttering since he also did not comfirm about it.

"A-are you sure?? You're drunk that time!" Taehyung shrugged his shoulder makes jungkook more overthinking and gulping.

He bite his lower lips as he remember again her face and her everything. He felt his heart beating really hard only by thinking of that innocent face of her. Yes, he still remembered her face but not knowing any information about her including her name. When he going back after buying a breakfast for her, she already gone. It's broke him apart. It's just a rare action of him to buy a breakfast for a girl after fucking them. But when it comes to her, he want to. But... it's not what he expect. She's gone until now.

'I was drunk that time but I can remember everything about that night' He thought in his mind and thinking why. Because before this nope. Nothing at all. He will blur and blank in the morning if he was drunk but that night... It's different. He remember everything including her face means he really enjoyed doing that very much with her. It seem that he did that with her because he want. not because he drunk. He somehow doesn't remember how she can being with him that night. It's all become a questions in his mind and wanted to get the answer from her as soon as possible. He want to meet her too....