Chapter 3

The next day, Jungkook just like usual, wake up from the bed in the morning and sitting with a deep sigh. As soon as he woke up, his mind always keep showing her face. His heart can't be calm and keep feeling uneasy because he can't found her.

"I will find you no matter what." He mumbled before stood up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. Then, he doing his morning routine before put on his suit and get prepared to going to his own office. His family is a wealthy family in Korea and own many top company. He handle one of the company which is JK Entertainment. His company also get the certificate as the most great company in this country. His ability in handling a Company is really great even though he was a womanizer and a fuck boy - But not after meeting that unknown girl though..

He speed up his sport car to his office and parked it in front of his office building. He get out from the car makes all the guards give him a bow. He glare at them with his cold face and throw his car key before walk to get inside his company building. He walk while fixing his hair with a cold face makes every woman and girls that working there look at him in amazed.

"So hot!"

"I want him so bad!"

"Look at his body!"

That was the lines that get out from their mouth. He did not take any glance or what but just walk to his office passing them with his annoyed face expression. He get inside his office room and seeing jin already waiting for him makes he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's up hyung?" He ask while walking to him. Jin look at him when he take a sit in front of him.

"Kook. Ah I thought you will not come to your office!" Jin frown slightly as he already wait for him for about 30 minutes. Jungkook raise his eyebrows a little and fixing his tie.

"what's up?"

"Alright, my Dad's company will make a family company vacation at Hawaii between all of his client, staffs,friends, family and so on. It will be great and big event! I think about 3 days? So I hope you can come too!" Jin explain to him hoping that he will go there.

Jungkook raise his eyebrows and look at him with a slightly guilty feelings.

"H-hyung.. It's not that I want to reject your invitation but.. You know right? There will be so many girls! I don't like it." He said tried to convince jin that he don't want to go. Jin tched and make a 'please' gesture.

"Please? Just this time. We will have many activities there and about girls, just ignored them. Please?" Jin said again makes he more guilty to reject it.

He sigh and rubbing his neck, thinking for a minute.

"Hmm... Okay then. But.. Don't blame me if I only staying in my room there!" He said shrugging his shoulder. Jin nodded and rush to him, give him a hug.

"Thankyou kook!" Jin chuckled before broke the hug. He walk away from jungkook to exit his office room but he stopped and look at him again.

"Tomorrow okay?!!" Jin winked before exit his office room. He tched and sigh because he really don't want to attend that kind of crowded event because...the girls might be attacking him again. He don't like such places anymore since that incident. He become more introvert and cold.

In the other side, Nayeon who just coming back from her parent's house, suddenly called everyone to gather at the living room. Tzuyu take a sit in front of Nayeon on the floor. Some of the members also sitting on the floor too and some not.

"What's wrong unnie?" Momo ask makes everyone waiting for nayeon to answer.

"Guess what... Tomorrow..."

"Tomorrow what aish!!" Jeongyeon mocking nayeon because she really in curious.

"We will going to hawaii!!!" Nayeon said happily makes everyone eyes widened and cheering in excited.

"Seriously??!!!"

"Yahoooo!!!"

"Wah hawaii!"

They keep talking and cheering.

"Why so sudden unnie?" Chaeyoung ask and everyone stop from talking to hear nayeon's story.

"Okay, like this.. My dad's friend, i dont know which one of his friend. But.. He holds an event which is family company vacation? I think that was the name. The vacation that only attend by a family or friends, clients, and so on! So my dad ask me to bring you guys too!" She said with her bunny teeth in happiness since they will spend their times together!

"Ouh... W-what if I don't want to go?" Tzuyu said while looking down not staring at her unnies face. She always feels afraid to go to any event after what happened to her.

They all focused on her direction as they already knew what she was thinking.

"Our tzuyu, we will take care of you okay? Don't assumed something negative! We will go there and have some fun together! Okay?" Sana hold her chin to make her look up looking at all of them. She nodded slowly and give a tint smile makes all of her unnies smiling warmly.

They will go to the vacation!