Chapter 32

Three day had passed, and in that 3 days, tzuyu still being arrogant towards him but at the same time, she already convince to accept jungkook and then act like hard to get. Yeah.. Jungkook just keep pursuing her, being touchy and all only to get her.

"Baby... Can't you just stay at my house?" He ask with a little pout but she rolled her eyes and stick out her tongue.

"I won't Mr.Jeon." She grab the files from his hand and want to going out but he rush to her, grabbing her hand.

"Come on—-"

The door suddenly swung open revealing a girl wit a little baby bump makes the two of them furrowed their eyebrows.

"J-jungkook..."

"Who the fuck are you?!" He ask that girl and grabbing tzuyu closer to him. Tzuyu already look up to his face with her cold face.

"Jungkook.... I'm pregnant your baby! It's 3 month already" That girl said makes jungkook eyes widened and tzuyu immediately pushing him, glaring onto his face. He glancing to her before look at that girl again.

"Shut the fuck up and get out!!! what the fuck are you talking about!????! I'm not fucking around already one year!!" He shout makes that girl smirking a little before acting sad again.

"Im calling you for one week but you didn't answer my call"

"SHUT THE FUCK OFF!!!" He shout and grabbing that girl hand, dragging her out before slammed the door and rush to tzuyu again.

"Baby, I swear—"

Pang!
A slapped landed on her cheeks. His eyes become withered, already welled up in tears and froze in disbelief.

"Jeon Jungkook.. Such a good name for a fuck boy. You freaking leave me one year ago, fucking me whenever you want and what worse you know what? I FREAKING PREGNANT YOUR CHILD THAT TIME!!! AND NOW? You fucking someone else but still seeking my love? Ops. Im sorry i think you didn't know what 'love' is." She mockingly said and smirking sarcastically. Yes, she act like she was mad and didn't sad at all. But inside her heart, she broke apart, already shouting and crying hardly.

Jungkook right now really froze, clueless and really didn't understand what she said.

'SHE FREAKING PREGNANT? MY CHILD?'

She want to go away but he quickly block her by grabbing her hand,pleading her and don't want her to go away from him. The door suddenly being barged roughly by someone and guess what?

ITS FREAKING NAYEON AND JIN!

Nayeon immediately walk towards Jungkook and of course, a hard slapped landing on his cheeks again makes Jin grabbing nayeon's hand a little.

"You! Fuck off!!!" Nayeon shout and glaring to Jin. Jin gulping and slowly pulling his hand, placing it behind, looking down. He know this will happened. The scariest thing finally happened.

"YOU'RE THAT MAN WHO FREAKING DESTROY TZUYU'S LIFE THAT NIGHT??!!! AH JEON JUNGKOOK... I SHOULD NOT TRUSTING YOU. AND YOU!!!! KIM SEOKJIN, AND ALL OF YOUR 'AMAZING' BROTHERS, DON'T FUCKING COME CLOSER TO US AGAIN! I'M DISGUSTED." Nayeon shout while glaring to Jungkook and then to Jin before looking at tzuyu. Nayeon also in mad to tzuyu because tzuyu already know all of this but she keep as a secret. Nayeon of course heard everything about just now. Tzuyu gulping and look down before nayeon grabbing her hand and wanted to exit the office room but Jungkook quickly block them.

"Noona. No. Noona I'm fucking love tzuyu. I'm sorry but I really love her." A tears rolled down on his cheeks, holding nayeon's hand to convince her before grabbing tzuyu's hand.

"Tzuyu, Baby. I swear. About just now it's not true!"

Nayeon yank his hand away from tzuyu makes he gulping and look at nayeon's face with his swollen red eyes, and also red cheeks because of the slapped.

"You're just a fuck boy jeon Jungkook. You leave her after fucking her, you didn't know how she hurting while bringing your child inside her womb! And you know what? The worse is your child already gone. She or he not even have a chance to see this world. You even didn't search for her, didn't even asking for her condition and not even doing other things! Tzuyu freaking hurting alone, jeon jungkook and survive alone too because she have me and the girls. But don't worry, Just keep fucking another girls and make them pregnant just like that girl just now and forget tzuyu. Don't even bother us again start from today." Nayeon said makes his heart broke apart, his tears more pouring down and feeling really weak. He lost his child? And now? Tzuyu. It's really hurt.

Of course, what nayeon said is not true. He searching for her for one year and keep thinking of her.. but... He didn't have a  chance to explain everything until this day happen. It's his fault too. For not explaining this as soon as possible.

Nayeon want to walk again but Jungkook didn't allowed and keep holding tzuyu's hand while blocking the door. He really can't control his sadness, he become more messy and we could say that he just look like he going crazy!

"Fuck off jerk!!! Asshole! Fucking useless!"

"IM NAYEON!!! You can tell me a asshole, you can tell everything bad about me. But not to my brothers!!" Jin suddenly shouting and glaring to nayeon while his hand grabbing jungkook's hand that holding tzuyu's.

Nayeon give a sarcastic smirk and raising her eyebrows a little.

"Good. The two of you is a jerk. Get your fucking brother and let us go away from this disgusting place." Nayeon said makes Jin really in mad. Jin sad, but he rather hurting himself than looking at the boys being hurted.

"Let her go Jungkook.." Jin said slowly and grabbing jungkook's hand hardly, holding it makes Jungkook's grip on tzuyu's hand loosened. Nayeon immediately dragging tzuyu out makes Jungkook crying hardly.

"Tzuyu!!!" He shout and kneeling in front of the door while Jin wiping his tears too. He don't want to show to Jungkook that he was hurting too. The two of them hurting of not having the most person they love. It's the worse effect of misunderstood. It's really really hurt.