Chapter 11

They finally going back to Korea. They gathered at the airport lobby as the boys keep glancing to the girls. The girls was waiting for their driver which is jihyo already ask some of her driver to fetch them up!

Jin gulping and rubbing his nape before whispering something to the boys.

"Ask them to going back with us!" Jin whispered makes jungkook immediately agree and so do the others. Taehyung suddenly push jimin towards them makes jimin gulping and clearing his throat. Jimin's eyes glaring to taehyung in annoyed for a second because he pushed him.

"E-erm... Y-you guys can going back with us if you guys want!" Jimin said and gulping as the girls raising their eyebrows. The boys already have their own car waiting there! That's why it's easier for them.

"It's okay! We already have jihyo's driver!" Nayeon suddenly said makes jin slightly pouting. In the same time, jihyo's phone ringing as he immediately accept the call.

"Yes?"

"What?!"

Jihyo sighing and shooking her head in annoyed before look at the girls.

"Better we going back with them. My drivers said they will be late. About an hour!" Jihyo said makes jungkook quickly look at tzuyu.

"I will take tzuyu! I mean.. She will going back with me?" Jungkook said makes her eyes widened.

"No. I wont. I want to go with unnies!" She rolling her eyes to him and then grabbing sana's hand. The girls chuckled a little as they know tzuyu don't want to go with any man. They didn't know that tzuyu don't want to go with him because he is that fucking guy. They thought that this is just a regular behaviour of tzuyu - didn't want to go with any man. We can say that the girls believe jungkook and this all boys without knowing a true story.

"Tzuyu... it's okay. Just go with him!" Sana said and rubbing her hand while smiling to her. Tzuyu already pouting and giving a annoyed face before the boys started talking and asking the girls to going back with them. Jungkook smirking a little and walk to his car, opening the door for her while she walking really slow to his car. Her eyes keep glaring onto him in annoyed and full with hatred.

"Get inside baby." He said with a tint smirk and raising his eyebrows as she grinding her teeth and rolling her eyes before get inside the car. He run to the driver seat, get inside the car too and take a glance to her who staring to the outside through the window.

He lean towards her makes her eyes widened and gulping in nervous. Her heart thumping crazily everytime he with her. She can't hide the fact that he makes her feel like this even though she really want to hate him.

He smirking a little and staring at her face before pull the seatbelt.

"Make sure to put on your seatbelt next time baby girl." He whispered and smiling before pull his head back and started driving away. She was shivering hearing his voice calling her like that. It was so good to hear and she hate of the fact that he can make she feel like this.