Chapter 23

Jungkook sighing and grabbing her phone, scrolling for her number. Yes, he have her number without she knowing. From her resume. He calling for her and after only a beep, she already accept it.

"Yes, who are you?" Her voices hearing so good to him even through the call.

"Your future husband." He answer makes she furrowed her eyebrows and rolling her eyes in annoyed.

"Faster! I didn't answer your call to joking around."

"Okay fine baby. I'm jungkook. Don't be mad." He pouting and she could feel and imagine that he was pouting from how he talk. A tint smile plastered on her lips without she knowing.

"So what?! What do you want?!" She ask coldly.

"What are you doing? I miss you already."

"Im just taking a shower and have a good life before you bothering me." She smirk a little.

"really?! Oh How bad I want to see your wet hair and your wet body!" He also smirking and holding his chuckled. Yes, just for fun to tease her. Her cheeks immediately blushing because of his words.

"Shut up. I will hang the phone now!!" She said as he immediately stopping her.

"Baby baby!!! Tzuyu! Hang for a minute! Tzuyu!" He said in a rush as she put the phone at her ear again.

"What?"

"I love you. I really love you. Trust me and forgive me please? I will always wait for you."

He said as she getting spelled by his soft and husky voices that really good to hear it. She quickly hang up the call makes he sighing and laying down again. She still froze, taking a sit on her bed, thinking of what he said.

She don't know she should believe him or not because he is a fuckboy,

The hatred towards him still able,

The fact that he leave her when she need him,

he leave her when she hurting,

He didn't care or seach her,

It's hurt her so much.

She can't forget that.

She can't.

-

The next day, jungkook walking at the company lobby while fixing his hair cooly makes all the girls, workers and staffs fixed their eyes to him. He didn't care about them at all, just walking to get inside the lift. At the same time, tzuyu who just arrived there, sighing and rolling her eyes.

"Tched. These girls like this jerk guy?" She walk in annoyed. She walk to her office room too as before she could take a sit, the door of her office room swung open makes she standing straightly in shock.

It's him. She glaring to him and crossing her arms, giving a annoyed vibes. He can't help but smirking a little while walking towards her.

"You will attend a lunch with me today. With our VIP client. Remember!" He wink and giving a smile before walk away, exit her office room. She gulping and froze, because of that flirty playful wink. She can't help but to smile a little and biting her lower lips.