Chapter 22

🔞⚠️

He broke the kiss and look at her face with his heart thumping loudly.

'FUCKKKKK...Swollen lips, big,red doe eyes, Cheeks flushing red and those lips parted.'

It's make he turn on very very much.

"I want you...." She mumbled slowly as her eyes slowly look into him.

'FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!! WHY DID SHE SAY THAT WITH THAT VOICE!!!'

He grinding his teeth and immediately take off his jacket, throwing it on the floor before kissing her neck, makes she moan softly into his ear. His breath getting heavier, and start to kissing her again. His hand slowly pull down the string of her dress off her shoulder and fixed his eyes on her exposed upper body. He lick his lips.

She didn't leave her gaze into his eyes too as her hand roaming behind his back and started to pull the hem of his shirt up. She pulled off his shirt over his head and throw it away, showing his toned body.

'OH FUCK THAT 8 PACKS, THAT BROAD SHOULDER, THAT CHEST..' She think and look at him seducely. She caress his body while her eyes still meeting him makes she fluttered.

'SO DAMN HOT!'

He cupped her cheeks and kissing her softly again.

"I-i never being this soft with anyone." He mumbled between the kiss while his hand busy unbuckled his belt and lift down his pant. He lift down her dress and only leaving her with panties and bra too before hovering perfectly on top of her.

Her hand slowly to hold his boxer and lift it down slowly makes his dick sprung out proudly. She gulping and look into his eyes with a deep gaze. She want it. Because of the drugs.

"Fuck me. Fuck me good.. baby" She whispered and pulling him closer by his neck makes his dick brushing with her inner clothed surface.

"Ohhh fuck..." She moaned and kissing his neck makes he more confident to doing this. He pulling down her panties and doing a light touch makes she whiny and messy with her moaned.

Oh god.. he likes it. It's so good to hear it from her.

Before this, he never being this slow, didn't do this kiss, didn't slowly take off one by one of each others shirts... he usually just call any girl, drag them and immediately fucked them hardly. But this time, he like seeing he in mess, whining and greedy to want him. He likes to see this side of her. It's really fun to watch her like this.

She closed her eyes tightly and arching her back while he still make a light touch. She can't. She need him right now.

"Please..." She mumbled and whining. He raise his eyebrows and placing his head at her shoulder.

"Tell me what you want baby." He whispered makes she whining more and buckle up her hip in impatient

"Fuck me! Please..." She grabbing his head. Really impatient. It's the effect of the drugs.

He dragging her closer and placing his dick in front of her entrance. This is her first time. She will give her virginity to him without she realize. Slowly, he inserted his dick inside her makes she cried a little bit cause it's so damn painful!

"Look at me baby." He whispered with his husky voice plus a groaned makes she slowly look at his face. He grabbing her legs, then slowly pushing inside her again fully, makes her mouth open, holding the pain. He know she was in pain as he placing his arms behind her shoulder and staring onto her for a while.His dick already throbbing, asking wanted to thrust in and out but he didn't. He really want to be soft.

She hugging him tightly as he could feel she getting impatient again, she buck up her hips!

"Oh fuck." He moaned softly beside her ears. He slowly spread her legs more and started to move really slowly. Slow thrust but deep inside. He hiss because of the pleasure while she moaned softly..

"You like it huh baby?!" He ask and fasten his pace makes she scratching his back and nodding aggressively. The slapping sound hearing all over the room and the words that get out from his lips is....

"Fuck baby."

"You're freaking good!"

"So good for me huh"

While she? Just getting out a really soft moaned.

He thrusting in and out making such an amazing sound of her moaned in each thrust, the sound of the bed creaking, the sound of him hissing. It's just a beautiful scene for them. He threw his head back, lips parted and grabbing her waist to deepened the thrust more! The tightness of her... argh it's make all messy including him.

Suddenly he could feel she was clenching hardly, moan loudly and arching her back makes he thrusting more hard and placing a soft kiss on her neck, collarbone and lips.

"Baby... Y-you're feeling sooo good.." She mumbled between the heavy breath of her and he could feel he already cumming but he's still not.

"It's my turn baby." He pulling her over, makes she sitting on his lap and he laying down on the bed right now. He immediately inserting his dick inside her makes she arched her back again.

"Fuck baby go on!" He said and grabbing her hips to help her moving her hips. It's really a good view to see this for him. Her moaning mess in front of him... it's really a nice view!

He suddenly stood up, hugging and holding her hips, fucking her in fast pace.

"Ohhhhhh!" She shout as he keep thrusting in and out roughly. He was about to cum!

"Oh fuck baby. wait. i'm close!" He turn her around, hovering on top of her again,placing her legs on his shoulder and fucking her hardly. He obviously forgot one thing for sure.

Condom.

He thrusting hardly as she squeezing his arms and moaning loudly.

"Oh fuckkkkkk!!!!" He thrust deeply, shooting his warm seeds and his body immediately fall weakly on her. He breathing heavily and so do her. They stay still hugging, before he placing a kiss on her neck.

"most beautiful night for me baby." He whispered for the last time without knowing that he will lost her for one year.

FLASHBACK OFF