Chapter 7

Tzuyu woke up in the morning and rubbing her head. She tilt her neck and quickly realize what she doing last night. She sit up in the bed and slapping her head when seeing jungkook was sleeping beside her peacefully. She gulping, her heart beating loudly when seeing his goodlooking face but she want to denied this. She quickly stood up from the bed and walk away to take a shower and prepared herself. He groaned and searching for her beside him with his hand but there is no her. He quickly sit up and look around searching for her. Suddenly she walk with already done dressed up and slightly glaring to him. But inside her mind and her heart, she really embarrassed of what happened last night with him.

"J-just forget what happened! We're done and don't bothered me again! I-its just a mistake!" She said slightly stuttering. She gulped and walk out from the room to meet her unnies. In her heart, she felt something weird. Something really familiar.

'Who is he? And I did the same mistake again. But.. He wears a protection right? Don't worry tzuyu-ah!' She thought and take a deep sigh while bitting her lower lips. She afraid.. what if her unnies know that she fuck someone else again?! What if... she getting pregnant again? No. No. He wearing a protection.

Jungkook felt stunned hearing it from he

'Why? I still can't forget you one year ago and now? You expect me will forget you after what happened?' He thought as he felt his heart shattered. He love her when he with her for the first time. He can't forget and keep remembering their first time. She just feel different than other girls. Her innocent eyes... Her lips and everything about her make he crazy even he just meet her twice.

-

"That is her!" Jin pointed to tzuyu's direction makes all of her unnies look at her.

"Why are you so late! It is not so you!" Dahyun said and tzuyu take a sit at the round table beside Chaeyoung to take a breakfast.

"I-i don't know?" She shrugged her shoulder and grinning a little to avoid any suspicious from her unnies.

"Eat this." Jihyo said while putting the foods on her plate. She nodded slowly and in her mind she keep thinking about last night. 'What happened if unnies know about this!' She thought in really worried and afraid. She eat slowly until...

"Ouh kook!" Jimin shout and waving his hand to him. She slightly want to chocked but she hold it. She look at his direction which is he was in his black tshirt, skinny jeans and sunglasses, walking towards them. She quickly look away and focusing on the food. Jungkook smirking as he knew she was looking at him. He take a sit across her and staring at her while his hyungs was talking to him but.. He doesn't listen any words that out from them.

"Yah! Don't you hear me???!!" Jin hit his arms makes he flinched and look at his face.

"E-er.. Yes. I hear you." He answer eventhough he actually don't hear anything.

"Don't lie jeon jungkook! If you heard then what I was talking?" Jin ask makes he gulped and look at the others face.

"Ahh, hyung. I want to eat my breakfast!" He said tried to run away from the topic. The girls  exclude tzuyu was chuckling seeing them fighting to each other. Jin groaning and rolled his eyes to jungkook while jungkook just ignore him, eating the foods and keep glancing to her.

-

"So.. Today, you all can enjoy every activities you want to do. There is so many activities! Water sports and more! Enjoy!!" The staffs that in charge with their vacation here said.

The other peoples were walking away to enjoying themselves but they still standing froze not knowing what to do. Tzuyu think that she can't make her unnies with this boys anymore or else, she will meet him again again and again.

"U-unnie, should we spend our time together?" She said slowly to nayeon and Jeongyeon but it's loud enough to make the boys heard.

"Where do you want to go our tzuyu?" Nayeon said with a smile and stroking her hair. Jungkook raise his eyebrows seeing how clingy she is with her unnies. He smirking a little, staring at her.

"Don't stare too much! She will melt!" Jhope whispered to him tried to tease him but it's loud enough to makes all the boys heard. They all already know about this.

"A-are you sure that the girl is she?" Suga ask while patting his shoulder.

"Yes, I'm definitely confirm!" He said sternly.

"Where are you last night??!!" Jin ask in loud tone makes all of the girls look at them. They all focusing on his face. Tzuyu gulped and glaring to him. He smirking and staring at her which cause her unnies feel weird.

"Somewhere. I'm doing something fun,great and really good!" He said with his slumber tone and smirking to her. Tzuyu felt embarrassed out of sudden and rolled her eyes to him.

"Unnies.. Let's go.. Just anywhere.. ONLY 9 OF US!" She slightly pouting and emphasize the words '9 OF US'. He can't take his eyes from her even for a second and he obviously get what she means.

'Want to run away from me huh?'

Jungkook suddenly clear his throat and stepping forward, staring onto her and then look at her unnies.

"How about... we going to a mall? You guys want to buy some souvenir right?" He said makes the girls raising their eyebrows.

"Right!!!"

"I want!"

Tzuyu's unnies agreed to his idea makes tzuyu frown and rolling her eyes in annoyed. SHE DON'T WANT HER UNNIES GETTING CLOSER TO THE BOYS SINCE SHE WILL MEET HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN! But... She still didn't know that he was that guy. A guy who have a nightstand with her one year ago. Jungkook smirking and look at his hyungs while wriggling his eyebrows, proud of his own ideas on getting closer to her.