Chapter 34

A week had passed, tzuyu didn't work at his company anymore, he even didn't meet her nor her friends.. it's just a really really bad day for him. Along that one week without her. He really lost his energy, his company getting worse, his looks also getting messy.. it's really unusual of jungkook. He looks like he is not jungkook at all.

Tzuyu slowly keep vomiting, and keep crying. It's make her unnies thinking of something. Did she pregnant again?!

"Chou tzuyu, don't tell me you freaking did that things with him again?!" Nayeon ask coldly while tzuyu looks really sick and tired. Her face pale and her sight slowly getting black out! She fall unconscious!

"Unnie! Tzuyu is faint!!" Momo shout and tapping tzuyu's cheek a little but didn't have any answer. They all gathered and jihyo quickly call for a doctor.

"Tzuyu-ah. don't joking around. Not funny." Sana tap her cheeks but seriously, she didn't wake up. They getting worried, can't stand still until the doctor coming and having a check up on her.

"Take a wet towel, and put it on her forehead. Don't worry.. she will woke up soon." The doctor said and continue checking up on her while the others gulping, really in worried.

"And... Where is her husband?" The doctor suddenly ask makes the girls raising their eyebrows. hm.. it seems that they know why the doctor asking like that.

"Ouh.. he—"

"Ah i'm just asking.. She's pregnant.. Don't make she doing too much works and don't let she getting tired. Alright? That's all. don't worry about anything else." The doctor said, cutting nayeon's words. They all slightly eyes widened, raising their eyebrows and gulping.

"T-thankyou doc." Jeongyeon said as the doctor smiling, before walking to exit the house. The girls look at each other faces.

"She's freaking pregnant." Dahyun closed her mouth.

"Oh man..." and same as momo

"What?! It's good though! I will be a good auntie!" Sana said with wide smile and even with her sparkling eyes! really in excited. Nayeon glancing to tzuyu's face and sighing deeply.

"It's non other than that jerk." Nayeon mumbled with a deep sigh again. She don't know what to feels. She can see that jungkook somehow really love tzuyu but... she can't believe him. And other girls also the same. They all already know about what happened from A to Z. Nayeon was the one that told them. That's mean.. nayeon also spread a bad and false facts about jungkook. Yeah, what jin said is true. They didn't know everything about jungkook and didn't know how much effort he put to get tzuyu back.