Chapter 25

Jimin is going out from his car, walking towards the cafe while taking off his sunglasses but suddenly, he bump onto someone makes his shirt full with chocolate drink!

"Fuck..." He wipe his shirt and really getting annoyed.

"I-i'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" A girl said and tried to wipe his shirt with her small handkerchief but he yank her hand makes she froze. He slowly look up to her face makes his eyes widened and so do her.

"D-dahyun?! ah I'm sorry!" He said and biting his lower lips as he really want to get closer to her after meeting her at Hawaii but this incident makes Dahyun annoyed of him.

Dahyun grinding her teeth and slightly glaring to him.

"If you didn't know me or I'm just a stranger passerby that bump and accidentally pour this drinks , you must be shouting and cursing to them right?!"  Dahyun ask while raising her eyebrows. Jimin gulping and shooking his head quickly.

"No! I will say sorry to them too like I said to you just now! Dahyun-ah, I'm really sorry." He said but Dahyun smirking sarcastically in annoyed before walk away from him.

"Hey! Dahyun-ah! Shorty!!" He shout from behind makes she turn her body, and glaring to him again.

"What?!!! You're short too jerk!!!" She rolled her eyes. He run towards her and giving a tint smirk while raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, I might be short outside. But inside? Did you know? Or----"

"Pervert! Asshole!" She quickly run away, living him alone smiling and chuckled a little.

"Cute."

He look at his shirt again and can't help but smiling even though his shirt is full with chocolate drinks stain.

-

At the same time, Jin and nayeon also getting closer day by day as they even hanging out together. Or... Should we say have a date? Jin can't confess to her for now as he keep thinking of Jungkook. He keep thinking about Jungkook and tzuyu's problems. It's make he frustrated. He want to hold this relationship with nayeon but at the same time, he also want to support Jungkook. He knew if he support Jungkook and didn't tell nayeon the truth, nayeon might be really hating him for lying towards her. But... He can't do anything.

Jungkook is just like his younger brother. Should he just telling nayeon the truth? And what if he telling nayeon the truth but nayeon will still hating him?

Ahh... He don't know what to do anymore. God please, he want Jungkook to handle this and getting tzuyu back as soon as possible. He want Jungkook to explain to tzuyu as soon as possible too. Before everything getting worst!

"Jin oppa! Can we eat that ice cream please?" Nayeon suddenly shooking his arms makes he come back to reality and quickly smiling to her.

"Yes? Let's go!" He walk while nayeon already smiling and walking happily in front of him. He want this to stay forever.

'ARGHHH JEON JUNGKOOK!!!'