Chapter 26

Jungkook droving her home after spending time with him all day long today from afternoon until late evening. The sky slowly getting dark as she was sleeping peacefully beside him. His smile never faded from his lips and keep glancing towards her while droving. After for a while, they already in front of her house as Jungkook park the car and fixing his seat, staring onto her.

"Baby..." He tap her cheeks with a tint smile plastered on his lips.

"Emmmm~" She whined and still didn't wake up.

"Chou tzuyu. We are here.. wake up." He caress her cheek as she furrowed her eyebrows and pouting before stretching her hand and fix her seat. She still in half asleep as Jungkook just staring onto her. Her eyes slowly getting heavier again makes he chuckled a little.

"No. Don't sleep anymore. Or else I will bring you back to my house!" Jungkook suddenly said makes she quickly glare to him. She rolled her eyes and want to get put from the car but he grab her hand, pulling her closer in sudden and immediately landing his lips on her. Her eyes widened as he makes three move of his lips, kissing her before broke it.

"I love you. Goodnight." He whispered. She gulping and keep staring onto his face while he smiling and tracing his thumbs around her lips.

"Take a good rest hm?" He pinch her cheeks a little. Her heart beating crazily, feel like really want to hug him and confessing all her worriness before... But she can't. She biting her lower lips and quickly look away before get out from his car. She walk to get inside the house and closing the door before touching her chest. She could feel...

Her heartbeat... Really going crazy.

She somehow feel really sad. She wish that she could express everything about her sadness, her worriness and her thought about this life to him but she can't. She not anyone in his life and so do him. She really can't being like this. How can she move one? What should she do? Should she just tried to love someone else? Right! There must be many men outside there that want her....

But... Is it still available when she said that she already being fucked by a man? Will those men outside there will accept her? She don't think so.

"What are you thinking huh?! With those upset face?!" Jihyo suddenly asking while taking a sit at the living room. Tzuyu gulp and shooking her head.

"Nothing! I'm just tired. From meeting with some client." She said and walking to her room.

"I see... Have a good rest!" Jihyo shout earning only a hummed from her. She get inside her room, doing her night routine before taking a deep sleep. Sleep with her mind thinking of him.

Jeon Jungkook.